Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Seems like LEGO finally decided to start an all-out produce on JW line sets. I observed in the past week 75920 is available for placing order almost every day, although always not lasting long.

For flip it is a lame duck in MTL area, only sold 1 for a gentleman who want to finish his JW collection.

I'm not sensing an all out production of JW - if so, they'd probably be happy to take back-orders on S&H if they were 100% sure they could fulfill them for Christmas. I can only imagine how irate parents would be, though, if they took those orders and filled them in January. Probably too early of a flip on kijiji - early bird parents probably already bought their JW sets, and those that haven't probably won't panic buy for another month or month and a half. 

Also, picked up the last RE on the stocktracker in the entire area around me, as well as buying all the RR and IR I could find. While I was there, a woman was arguing with the young cashier about the Hulkbuster as it is in the flyer this week next to $24.86 (but definitely isn't on sale in store or online at that price). She said they should honor the price it is next to, and the toy manager agreed. I stepped in and asked very, very politely if she would do the same for me. End result was four Hulkbusters at $24.86 each. If you see your toy manager in the section while shopping, might be worth it to ask...just might get them to agree. 

• Like 1

While I was there, a woman was arguing with the young cashier about the Hulkbuster as it is in the flyer this week next to $24.86 (but definitely isn't on sale in store or online at that price). She said they should honor the price it is next to, and the toy manager agreed. I stepped in and asked very, very politely if she would do the same for me. End result was four Hulkbusters at $24.86 each. If you see your toy manager in the section while shopping, might be worth it to ask...just might get them to agree. 

Would have never seen this myself (i never check their flyer) certainly worth a shot!

Thanks!

Happened by Walmart on another task (Ottawa South) & they had a weird shelf in the sports/bicycle section full of Ultra Agents, Movie & Turtles, stuff with some pretty random sale tags from 30-45% off (along with the not-so-good sale sets currently on-line mixed in)...  and of course the obligatory collection of empty boxes from s14

Gee, What's with Walmart.ca this morning? everything that's been on sale all year has been relisted (oos of course)   over a thousand Lego results & 227 clearance items.

Are they trying to rub-it-in even more all those cancelled $50 benny's spachship spaceship SPACESHIP orders from January!

Gee, What's with Walmart.ca this morning? everything that's been on sale all year has been relisted (oos of course)   over a thousand Lego results & 227 clearance items.

Are they trying to rub-it-in even more all those cancelled $50 benny's spachship spaceship SPACESHIP orders from January!

Just noticed that!

SSD, R2, GE, TH, AA all listed again. My jaw dropped when TH and GE say "Limited items available" and you can even add them to the cart. Once in the cart though it lets you know there's no stock. Would have been amazing start to my morning if they actually had those TH's i added to my cart  :(

Seems like just another WM.ca bug.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

Just noticed that!

SSD, R2, GE, TH, AA all listed again. My jaw dropped when TH and GE say "Limited items available" and you can even add them to the cart. Once in the cart though it lets you know there's no stock. Would have been amazing start to my morning if they actually had those TH's i added to my cart  :(

Seems like just another WM.ca bug.

:girlwacko:did get the heart skipping a couple beats for the first click or two, with a side thought of "holly crap there goes the budget... again".    They might be working on something new...  hafta wait & see I guess.

• Like 1

Doubt there's much need to rush really, IR is in full restock at msrp at multiple local TRUs, Walmarts have none but lots of REs (seal code 22R5 - it's been in storage/transit for quite some time I guess).

PVT is completely sold out of JW, but expects new shipments soon according to staff.

Doubt there's much need to rush really, IR is in full restock at msrp at multiple local TRUs, Walmarts have none but lots of REs (seal code 22R5 - it's been in storage/transit for quite some time I guess).

PVT is completely sold out of JW, but expects new shipments soon according to staff.

I know some members on here are grabbing as many as they can as soon as they see them, but yes you are right a nation-wide restock wave is occurring. However they are still flying of the shelves around me even with the restock. Still banking on an holiday shortage!

Anyone having issues with no lego searches and broken links on the mobile site?

Yes, they broke their mobile website. I wrote some feedback to describe the issue. My guess is that "lego" is corrected by dictionary as if we meant to type "leg".

The desktop website still works fine.

I know some members on here are grabbing as many as they can as soon as they see them, but yes you are right a nation-wide restock wave is occurring. However they are still flying of the shelves around me even with the restock. Still banking on an holiday shortage!

For a full restock the website obviously didn't get much. I think only the smallest set is in stock. TRU still has some except IR available online. I'm still a believer that IR and RR...possibly RR, are good bets for Christmas. With all the troubles with this theme today on S&H it is only fanning the flames.