Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Raptor Escape in stock at WM.ca. I have my fill of these, so go nuts! :P

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=jfOcdvfTNg4&subid=&offerid=283358.1&type=10&tmpid=10699&RD_PARM1=http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-jurassic-world-raptor-escape-75920/6000191981665

I believe its 4 to a case for anyone looking to get it shipped as is.

Couple other JW sets back in stock too.

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 1

Raptor Escape in stock at WM.ca. I have my fill of these, so go nuts! :P

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=jfOcdvfTNg4&subid=&offerid=283358.1&type=10&tmpid=10699&RD_PARM1=http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-jurassic-world-raptor-escape-75920/6000191981665

I believe its 4 to a case for anyone looking to get it shipped as is.

Couple other JW sets back in stock too.

Thanks, figured I'd pick up a few more while they are still available - haven't seen a single one in stores.

Btw, any thought on 75919 IR? Is it suit for long hold or quick flip?

Both! QF opportunities right now, and probably leading up to xmas. Especially if you got them on sale at London drugs at $120 + $10 off coupon. At full retail though; not much money to be made QFing.

No doubt it will be a winner long term too, can't really go wrong with this one.

• Like 1

Would be nice to be close to a Lego store (5 hours away) & sold out on LEGO Shop at Home .  

Like the other posted stated, staying away from the JW theme is a good idea. These could be another bust like the Lone Ranger sets.
I don't see how those dinosaurs can yield much money. With the same amount of money, you can make more buying and holding some super heroes sets.

Did you skip childhood? Kids love dinosaurs, and this is one of the most successful movies ever made and now Lego's first kick at this franchise. I don't see how dinosaurs can't yield much money. Buying and holding dinos seems far more lucrative than most superhero sets since they are now regularly recycling the same characters, plus you can quick flip them right now

• Like 2

Like the other posted stated, staying away from the JW theme is a good idea. These could be another bust like the Lone Ranger sets.I don't see how those dinosaurs can yield much money. With the same amount of money, you can make more buying and holding some super heroes sets.

This really isn't the place to be discussing opinions on the JW theme (there's a whole forum for that) :P

However comparing Jurassic Park/World to LR is night and day. Anyways i'm not here to say JW is the best thing ever to invest in, but comparing it to LR or even suggesting that Dinosaurs don't/won't yield much money is silly.

Back on topic: I cracked yesterday and grabbed 4 more RE's when they were available online. No shipping notification yet though, wonder if they oversold again.

• Like 1

Also back on topic, I bought the RE at Walmart 2 weeks ago on a tip from a Lego store employee who said she'd heard they have them. I got there and got 1 for my son's birthday and have been kicking myself since that I didn't get the other 5 at the time. The one I got is literally the only time I have laid eyes on this set.

Did you skip childhood? Kids love dinosaurs, and this is one of the most successful movies ever made and now Lego's first kick at this franchise. I don't see how dinosaurs can't yield much money. Buying and holding dinos seems far more lucrative than most superhero sets since they are now regularly recycling the same characters, plus you can quick flip them right now

Well, not completely true. Lego had a couple Jurassic Park III sets...

Like the other posted stated, staying away from the JW theme is a good idea. These could be another bust like the Lone Ranger sets.I don't see how those dinosaurs can yield much money. With the same amount of money, you can make more buying and holding some super heroes sets.

I know this belongs in the JW forum, but I think you should take a look at the CAGR of the last Dino line. That line really kickstarted my investing - Dinos sell really well, and the demand for JW sets exceeded Lego's expectations (I know that article was linked somewhere...try the JW thread). To bring things back to Walmart - I'd probably buy as many RE at MSRP as I could find. As long as it stays sold out on S&H they'll sell really well. Could be the Zombies or Arctic Supply Plane again. At worst, a Christmas flip and reload.

The Jurassic World line is great, but is it really the best time to be buying? Demand exceeds Lego's expectations, therefore Lego will ramp up production and keep selling them for at least an year.

I would buy but much later.

I guess the question is will they have enough to meet holiday demand or not. Certainly a risk, but I'm willing to wager I-Rex and RE might be hard enough to find around Christmas that I can make some cash. After that, I wouldn't (and won't) buy again (short of a 50% off type deal) for another twelve months or so.