Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Seems Walmart.ca has LEGO LEGO® Super Heroes - Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout (10937) available:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-lego-super-heroes-batman-arkham-asylum-breakout-10937/927229

But I didn't place any order so whether it is really available is unknown.

Good luck guys.

​Nice catch!

These aren't doing as well as i had hoped... but i couldn't resist and placed an order for 2 ><

Between these, the PS's i found in the Lego store, and the MF's i grabbed from WM... it's looking like an expensive week ;_;

Went OOS right as i ordered, so i may have missed them even though i got an order in, maybe for the best haha.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

Is there a stock tracker for Walmart.ca?  Not sure how you guys notice this stuff going on sale or coming in stock.  I found an API for Walmart.com but nothing for .ca.

I am never quick enough to notice before everything is out of stock :(

Edited by Zender

Is there a stock tracker for Walmart.ca?  Not sure how you guys notice this stuff going on sale or coming in stock.  I found an API for Walmart.com but nothing for .ca.

I am never quick enough to notice before everything is out of stock :(

​Don't worry , we are on the same boat.

I spotted the Jabba's sail barge clearance popped up again around 8:40 this morning, but at that time it is already at the status of "out of stock".

As usual, Walmart.ca must have updated their website around 4:30 this early morning and some Canadian BPers who have monitored its website 7/24 caught the deal.

Btw, could I have a link to the Walmart API you mentioned please? Thanks.

I spotted the Jabba's sail barge clearance popped up again around 8:40 this morning, but at that time it is already at the status of "out of stock".

As usual, Walmart.ca must have updated their website around 4:30 this early morning and some Canadian BPers who have monitored its website 7/24 caught the deal.

https://developer.walmartlabs.com/

I am a developer so I was looking to write something that leveraged an API that could do the work for me rather than go through all the work of writing a screen scraper for .ca and maintaining it.

Edited by Zender

​For anyone who is interested in the Sail Barge who hasn't yet gotten one, it is available for 20% off online at Bestbuy.ca.  Not as cheap as Walmart's

​If anyone cares, these were REEEAAALLLLLY old stock - seal codes 41R3. Shipped in LEGO factory box too.

​Likewise with my 2 MF's and Arkhams. Next thing you know WM will find the Lost Ark hiding somewhere in their warehouses.

​So you did get two Arkhams? Nice find... I don't need the lost ark, I'll settle for a Town Hall or two. :)

Or... I wouldn't mind if TRU found a few more R2s. I've only got one left again!

• Like 1

​So you did get two Arkhams? Nice find... I don't need the lost ark, I'll settle for a Town Hall or two. :)

Or... I wouldn't mind if TRU found a few more R2s. I've only got one left again!

​Yup and minty fresh in a LEGO factory box. Ordering in pairs is the way to go ;)

However at this point i would have rather nabbed some Horizons like Tacsniper than the AA's given it's slower appreciation, can't be too picky though i suppose :P

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the Classic 10695 in their local Walmart? I was able to order 12 off the website few weeks ago and it has since vanished and I have not seen any at local WM. I wonder why they not appearing in store if they remove it from online store.

Walmarts around me don't stock any of the classic stuff other than baseplates. For the 2 1/2 years I've been scouting them at least.

Walmarts around me don't stock any of the classic stuff other than baseplates. For the 2 1/2 years I've been scouting them at least.

Well looks like I was wrong a bit.... I saw an entire endcap of 10695 Classic's tonight for $28+tax. I didn't get any as I had my youngest with me and we were not supposed to be shopping for LEGO (and he'd tell) but I'm tempted to grab a few, or a dozen. :)

Anyone else seeing them? Not sure they'd flip for much profit after fees ... probably have to be in the $45 + shipping range and I just don't know if the little box is good enough? Knowing Bricklink exists to get exactly what you want for parts has tainted me towards these bulk brick sets!

Well looks like I was wrong a bit.... I saw an entire endcap of 10695 Classic's tonight for $28+tax. I didn't get any as I had my youngest with me and we were not supposed to be shopping for LEGO (and he'd tell) but I'm tempted to grab a few, or a dozen. :)

Anyone else seeing them? Not sure they'd flip for much profit after fees ... probably have to be in the $45 + shipping range and I just don't know if the little box is good enough? Knowing Bricklink exists to get exactly what you want for parts has tainted me towards these bulk brick sets!

It`s also available online here. Think I would probably pass on these, unless you`re parting out, or can flip locally (perhaps during Christmas season). I`ve had good luck flipping the Black Friday Walmart assorted boxes of bricks, maybe these will be a worthwhile flip as well. Also, just BL`ed the part out value of this set. 6 month sales average shows $76.25USD as the current value of these. Not bad, not bad at all, but you`de have to buy several at least and have a decent sized store with orders to sell as many of the 600 parts as possible, otherwise they`ll just sit. But in terms of value, there`s potential here either way flip or part out. 

Also, just BL`ed the part out value of this set. 6 month sales average shows $76.25USD as the current value of these. Not bad, not bad at all, but you`de have to buy several at least

That sale average price doesn't consider sale quantity amounts, supply, demand and a ton of other factors. My part pricing AI only gives the box a sale value of 51.98 USD, which is not quite as interesting.

That sale average price doesn't consider sale quantity amounts, supply, demand and a ton of other factors. My part pricing AI only gives the box a sale value of 51.98 USD, which is not quite as interesting.

That`s very true, it`s really a very rough suggestion almost of what the value is. With this set, it`s likely not worth parting out because of said other factors, but you might be able to flip it for $10 or $20 more, during the holiday season perhaps.