75095 - UCS: TIE Fighter

NZ-EUG

9 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

It has now been 15 minutes since the deal went live and it's only 14% claimed. I guess if it wasn't a limit of one per account, the horde would've cleaned it out by now.

half hour in and its still only at 18%... either they have tons of these, or the hoard is moving slow this morning.  

1 minute ago, Mhd747 said:

Has that happened to anyone on here?

I don't know about multiple accounts, but Amazon bans are harsh and fast and without mercy. I've been banned from selling ebooks via Kindle Direct, and Amazon's ban hammer is the smartest in the biz. Live and learn... adapt and survive. 

4 minutes ago, jaisonline said:
the hoarding horde have spoken.  they don't like the tie fighter.  only 37% claimed and the sale started nearly 90 mins ago.  folks are acting like this set is the 10227 B-Wing at $199.99 and we're in 2013.

I only need people to like it in a couple of years.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

I only need people to like it in a couple of years. emoji6.png

And therein lies the problem.  It's tough to really get excited by this set, to be honest.  

I'd rather have the black series 6" vehicle that is currently being clearanced in the 70 to 80.00 range, which is more than half off from the 169.99 retail if I want to display a large tie fighter.  

Edited by fossilrock

The other problem is, if you go to Amazon to try to repurchase one even at full price, it changes your quantity to 0 in your cart and you get this message:

We're sorry. This item has limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable.

Nothing new. U get one week break then u can buy another. Keeps the horde in check.

18 minutes ago, jaylay said:

Can't beat the $125 price no matter the opinion. This is guaranteed money down the line. Stop denying it people.

Exactly. Starting to wonder if this is going to go the way of the B-Wing, and retire sooner than expected? At this price it's easy money down the road in a few years. 

54 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Doesn't the 1 per account make it harder to buy up in bulk?

probably.  in the past, similar limit restrictions didn't faze folks. they would call upon aunt edna, uncle buck, cousin oliver, etc... for help.  not worth it though as amazon has been known to ban.

I'm surprised this deal hasn't been wiped out yet.  The fact that it hasn't and is barely over the 50% mark hours past is far cry from last year when whispers that the Death Star was retired when it hit sold out, and target, amazon, walmart and TRU were cleaned of stock almost instantaneously.  I think people are starting to realize that it's not all as cracked up as it's supposed to be. 

Not to play devils advocate :)