BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

The status for 10234 - Sydney Opera House aren't correct.  It is showing out of stock across the board, but it's in stock at Target, Amazon.

(not sure if you just added this & are working on it or not.  Thanks)

I just added it 2 minutes ago, it should be populating at any time now.  

• Like 1

just grabbed a ps

Yeah, I got two PS earlier.  Lovin the stock tracker!

Thats great. Sorry about a few of the wrong prices that went out.  The change to the high price was fast and the way way I was sending the alerts was to slow for the change, so I had to fix that, now its sending the right price at that time.

I configured my alerts a couple of days ago for European sites but haven't received any e-mail alerts yet. Anyone else in Europe who uses this?

Well this is something we will need to learn over time.  It has been talked about in other threads about how rabid the European investor is.  It really doesn't seem to be anything like what the market is here in the USA. We will need to learn how it performs.   I will check out the sets you are watching to see what the log files say and what those sets are doing.  Right now, there seems to be like 20 US investors getting alerts to 1 EU investor.  So overall we will need to see what the demand becomes like for this feature for non-US members and if it really makes a difference.

Amazon seems to be having fun with these Tumblers and Pet Shops.  Keeps flipping back and for forth from 1 or 2 at retail, then gone, then back again.  I have no idea if anyone is actually grabbing one.

I got a Tumbler... but then decided not to. Spent too much this month...

Just find here by a big banner,this is really cool, nice job!

I wonder any chance to add Amazon japan to Amazon Checker? amazon Jp has higher shipping fee to US ,but sometime Lego has  decent discount.

I think I tried applying for the Japan Affiliate program but I believe they do not allow US residents to apply.

I haven't even received an alert from the other alert site and I am tracking the same sets on both site. Seriously awesome!!

Yes, great job indeed. I have noticed as well that the alerts I have set from the other site are sometimes updated more than 30 minutes later (if at all). I missed out on those Millenium Falcon alerts last night. The other site didn't even send a notification. I would have loved to grab another one at $125.  I need a phone that will shoot me with water or something :)  I love this!

It's great that people are starting to see it work and getting use from it.

I just want to put a note out there to about 10 members so far. I will try to reach out to your personally if I can today.  I noticed that you have not selected any stores to receive alerts from.  I have updated the form to make sure you don't leave the store selection blank, it will require you to select at least one now.

Please make sure that you have selected the stores to receive alerts from as well as turn on the alerts for each set you are interested in.  If you do not select any of these items, you will be waiting a long time to get an alert  :sleep: