BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

I will try on my pc laptop later, but so far it looks ok on safari, firefox and chrome on the mac and ipad.  The iphone was a little smooshed if you had it vertical, but turned horizontal it was perfect.

It was like what trekgate said the 1st time opened the settings.  Once I came out of tracking screen and came back in, all of the check boxes were placed correctly within the window.  I use Chrome on Windows 7

It was like what trekgate said the 1st time opened the settings.  Once I came out of tracking screen and came back in, all of the check boxes were placed correctly within the window.  I use Chrome on Windows 7

Oh I believe him, its just hard to figure out why.  Maybe CSS had to be refreshed on your browser or something?  It's always the hardest stuff to figure out.

I do have to sit here now and backfill a bunch of URLs and add some sets. It's boring :)

One thing I would like to say is that both Ed and I really hope that the international members try to use this feature.  We spent a bit of time getting things going for all these other regions. Right now, we are dealing with LEGO and Amazon. If we get a good response to this, then we can work on other retailers in Germany, Australia, etc.  There is a quite a bit of cost to this setup, so expansion to other retailers anywhere US or International will depend on the amount of people that use this. 

Great feature thanks for all you do. I setup the text message alerts very smooth and easy, nice job.

Any plans for being able to setup a price threshold of when to get notified? As we have seen Target may get a set back in stock but at 2X MSRP.

You will still get alerts from Target and other shops if it goes from Not in Stock to any type of in stock. Even backordered sets from Lego S@H

Just saying the silent ones around here have a plan ahead of time and do not to rely on sporadic inventory.  There's really nothing advantageous about relying on inventory that may not really be there.

It's always nice to have a plan ahead of time, but for those of us with budget, storage and (for me) wife constraints, it's pretty nice to be able to pick up pretty much guaranteed retired sets long after they are sold out everywhere. Scripts have bought me multiples of AA, HH, TH, GE, SSD and HE. And I just started in late October so without them I probably would have missed out on most of those.  It bought me an HE today 96.22 and a GE for 136.99 last Thursday. All while I sit on my couch reading through the forums and goofing around. This program the Mack brothers threw together and are handing out for free is a lot of work and will help the small time collectors/investors out there with limited space have a chance at picking up sets they may have missed due to some constraint or another. 

• Like 1

Somehow I missed this until today. Awesome work, thanks!!!

Can we add Sydney Opera House?

It's probably not going anywhere anytime soon but who knows. It's one of the more "important" sets

Also, it's saying RI in stock on Amazon but its actually 3rd party only.

And did I say its awesome?

Edited by legone

tested the alert and here are my 2 cents:

one simple but should be useful info to add to the alert message, and should be super easy for super Jeff to implement: to add the retailer name and price in the alert message

:) Thanks as always, Jeff!

the idea of adding the new is counterproductive IMO. You want people to use the aff link

the idea of adding the new is counterproductive IMO. You want people to use the aff link

BA understand but I think it would be great to have Target, Amazon etc and the price in the alert.

I am clicking the link and having no idea where it is taking me.

What username & pw do I pull, which credit card code.

Not to get around affiliate links but to get my mind psyched to be thinking of password and everything else while the click through is loading.

My computer opens to safari every time with the BP affiliate and I click through for batteries and tons of other things so for me its not getting around it.

But I understand your concern and its no problem if they do not want to add.

So for instance when the Cinema Palace came back at Target for 218.99 I would not have even bothered to click the link if I saw the price I would have passed.

The service is incredible even if no change.

Members can also use this thread to post sets that should be monitored or discussed to be monitored.  I know there are probably some good ones missing. Remember the goal of this feature is looking for those sets that are possibly going EOL, in EOL mode or a hot set that is just hard to find.  I have other pages coming soon that will allow to track the sets overall and won't update as frequently but give us a good idea of what is going on with a set.