BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

That is likely because TRU will "dissappear" their product pages as they go out of stock. It might be worth keeping that link though, because i believe they keep the same unique ID, when and IF it comes back in stock.

They were doing the same with SSD and GE and other "doing the dance" sets - they would suspend the listing and resurrect it using the same product id. 

Edited by No More Monkeys

NMM is right, they just did it this week with FB and it was same product ID as lonnnng ago... 

@Jeff Mack - Have you had a request to "anchor" the top row while scrolling down so it is always visible when navigating the table? I have the columns memorized but as the list grows longer I can see this becoming problematic for new users.

@Jeff Mack - Have you had a request to "anchor" the top row while scrolling down so it is always visible when navigating the table? I have the columns memorized but as the list grows longer I can see this becoming problematic for new users.

Yep, I already have that on my current dev version, I will probably have an update later tonight

2014-12-08_14-43-24.jpeg

• Like 1

Not a 100% sure on this.  I think we will watch these for a bit and see how it goes.

I would love to, but in all honesty, there needs to be a demand for it from non-us members.  The US is 1,000,000x more rabid as resellers.  There is a cost to this the way I have this setup.  If I want to add other regions, I will need more servers.  This here already has a few servers hitting these sites non-stop 24/7.  Adding a couple of new stores will be no problem, but trying to get into UK, Australia, etc, that will be costly.  If the clicks to purchases doesn't pay for this, then there will need to be a premium on this.

Running this test overnight was honestly its first stress test and we saw that we will need to raise these servers from 2GB of memory to 6GB.  That is another $30/month for each server.

Please note as well, for the next day or two, there will still be some configuration changes as we watch how this is working.  I wanted to get it out there, get some feedback.  If you see some anomalies or errors, that is probably because we are making a change or needed to restart the crawler, etc.

I really hope it pays for itself so we can have this in the uk

I think the TRU link for the tower bridge needs to be updated.  As of now it circles back to the stock tracker itself and currently shows out of stock but it is available currently at TRU:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35761196&cp=2255956.2273442.2255962.3696486.10862137&parentPage=family

Not a complaint BTW, just trying to keep it running smoothly.  Can't thank you enough for this awesome tool!