BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

Jeff looks absolutely awesome!

Could I ask if you could give thought to allowing the link to work on the Out of Stock to go to the site as well for instance you can still backorder 10237 from LEGO Shop at Home even though it is out of stock.  If you could put that on a list to consider at some point.  thanks, trek

Looks nice, but can you differentiate Amazon sold by Amazon and sold by 3rd party?  Otherwise that column would always be green.  I've been watching closely for when items go OOS sold by Amazon so I can keep an eye on my pricing.

Also, I'd like to suggest the box color be yellow if available, but at higher than retail.

One suggestion to consider. Use yellow for in stock but above MSRP. The explanation mark is helpful but red, yellow and green might be easier for people to quickly identify what sets are still available at MSRP (green), above MSRP (yellow) and red (out of stock).

I guess this depends on your target audience of investor vs. shopper. A shopper would be attracted to green. As an investor, the Amazon sets above MSRP don't interest me. Just my $0.02.

I think this will be a great tool, especially with alerts and the like. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Looks awesome but I keep trying to click on Town Hall to buy through S@H and it's not working. It shows in stock !!

I did not see it in stock at all, are you sure it was town hall?

One suggestion to consider. Use yellow for in stock but above MSRP. The explanation mark is helpful but red, yellow and green might be easier for people to quickly identify what sets are still available at MSRP (green), above MSRP (yellow) and red (out of stock).

I guess this depends on your target audience of investor vs. shopper. A shopper would be attracted to green. As an investor, the Amazon sets above MSRP don't interest me. Just my $0.02.

I think this will be a great tool, especially with alerts and the like. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Green In-Stock by itself is retail price or lower

The yellow warning symbol next to the price is showing that it is above retail

The Red Out of Stock, well its out of stock