BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

Im not a tech guy so unless I'm missing something, is the only way to access the tracker on my phone is by clicking the link in the original post? If so is this how it will be in the future too?

This is still technically a work in progress that I want people to start looking at.  I will get it into the menus soon.

• Like 1

I finally checked this out on the PC. Looks great with all the changes, I especially like the ghosting, it puts the eyes where they need to go. Too bad it wasn't up and running for BF/CM, that would have been awesome for you guys doing the serious deal hunting.

In the future will canadian retailers be an option for this? I'm sure you 'mericains can benefit from knowing what our stock/price situation is too.

I read what you wrote here and I understand some of your points, but in the end, isn't this really just your preference on how you look at things?  Some of your statements sound like they are speaking for the masses.  I am sure Jeff can add a poll here and ask people.  Do you prefer amazon on the left or the right and in the end, you may be right, but you also may be wrong.  It's up to him.

It's not so much a preference as it is an educated recommendation

I think the Farnsworth page on TRU is dead now.  When I clicked it I got an error.  It was only in-store pickup anyway.  I wonder if that means they don't have any in stores according to their system anymore?

And I haven't chimed in yet about how incredible awesome this is!  If I ever win the lottery I will send you my stash of SSDs as a thank you!

I think the Farnsworth page on TRU is dead now.  When I clicked it I got an error.  It was only in-store pickup anyway.  I wonder if that means they don't have any in stores according to their system anymore?

And I haven't chimed in yet about how incredible awesome this is!  If I ever win the lottery I will send you my stash of SSDs as a thank you!

His post has 36 likes...I don't want to speak for him, but that might be payment enough....36 likes!!!

hqdefault.jpg