BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

Anyone else is getting ghost alerts last three days? 

What do you mean by ghost alerts.  99.99% of these are amazon having it show up as available for like 3 seconds.  If you get it, you see it but you can't add it to cart.  Same with Target from time to time.

What do you mean by ghost alerts.  99.99% of these are amazon having it show up as available for like 3 seconds.  If you get it, you see it but you can't add it to cart.  Same with Target from time to time.

I've been getting them and they are available from time-to-time.

Jeff,

Its been going on for a few days but for weeks I hardly ever got anything.  Then yesterday and today I have gotten over 30 alerts for Rd Five, Pet Shop, ToO and Olivia's house all at inflated prices and most of the time if it wasn't inflated price it was not there.  I know logically it could be right but to go several weeks with very few texts and then to start getting texts bouncing off the wall and for instance all the Olivia House were over $100 something seems odd.

Jeff,

Its been going on for a few days but for weeks I hardly ever got anything.  Then yesterday and today I have gotten over 30 alerts for Rd Five, Pet Shop, ToO and Olivia's house all at inflated prices and most of the time if it wasn't inflated price it was not there.  I know logically it could be right but to go several weeks with very few texts and then to start getting texts bouncing off the wall and for instance all the Olivia House were over $100 something seems odd.

Thats because you let them go dead.  I made a post a while back that I can't afford to have the alerts go out non-stop, so after a while with no activity the text alerts go dead.  I had to clear it out so basically everyone got reset agin.  All the links were good.  ToO was only inflated if you did not get there in time.  I saw it twice at 199.99, then a minute late it was 2xx.xx

All of those sets excep the Olivia's House (that was my fault) were legit. I could have bought a bunch of Red Fives.

If you want to keep the alerts active, then you have to be active with the alerts.  Just like SlickDeals, if you don't click their links after a while, they go inactive.

Thats because you let them go dead.  I made a post a while back that I can't afford to have the alerts go out non-stop, so after a while with no activity the text alerts go dead.  I had to clear it out so basically everyone got reset agin.  All the links were good.  ToO was only inflated if you did not get there in time.  I saw it twice at 199.99, then a minute late it was 2xx.xx

All of those sets excep the Olivia's House (that was my fault) were legit. I could have bought a bunch of Red Fives.

If you want to keep the alerts active, then you have to be active with the alerts.  Just like SlickDeals, if you don't click their links after a while, they go inactive.

Same thing happened with me.  I'm not sure what triggered them to go active again (maybe a software patch reset my "dead" status?).  I don't recall clicking a link from one of the alerts lately.  I do click the links on the tracker page very often (this is the easiest way for me to find the affiliate link).  I also tried resetting my email/sms settings to trigger the alerts but that was weeks ago and didn't seem to help.  Nevertheless, I'm getting them now in full force and I'll remember to click on them from time to time just to keep them coming.

Walmart DS link isn't working for me either.  Almost time to add the Ewok Village too?

So the Pet Shop just went off at Target and it is indeed in stock.

I don't recall clicking a link from one of the alerts lately.  I do click the links on the tracker page very often (this is the easiest way for me to find the affiliate link).  I also tried resetting my email/sms settings to trigger the alerts but that was weeks ago and didn't seem to help.  Nevertheless, I'm getting them now in full force and I'll remember to click on them from time to time just to keep them coming.

Right, like I said, I had to find a way to moderate the SMS costs.  We want to keep it Free for people to use as long as they are using it.  That is why, back in the day, it was really just supposed to be for sets that are definitely on their way out.  We try making it as fast as any service out there, but when you send out hundreds of alerts per set (many times per day) and no one clicks, you are just throwing money out the window. So now its up to the people to monitor and use.  If you really want to know whats going on with a set, then users will keep up with it they wont' miss out when it comes into stock.

Walmart DS link isn't working for me either.  Almost time to add the Ewok Village too?

The link does work, but I have to figure what has changed on Walmart as to why it's not showing it as in stock.  Will have that fixed a little later

• Like 1

I think Ecto-1, Ferrari F40, Ewok Village, UCS Tie 75095, Simpson's House, Fairground Mixer, Mobile Crane 42009, Volvo 42030, need added

TIE already but no Sandcrawler / Slave I? I think all these have plenty of time left, personally. Ferrari for the UQFLL? meh.

At some point (not now) Ideas - Birds will need to join the team too, if you want to get that far ahead of the game.

And Maersk EEE deserves to be on the list, sad as it may be.

Indominus Rex Breakout has been surprising, like others I think it will be hot (if not all JP) during the holiday season.

I'd personally really like to see The Lonely Mountain on here as well.

I feel like all the friends sets can go away, though, as well as benny's spaceship. None have shown any exceptional investment characteristics since the DC craze of '13. Not sure about princess sets.

Minecraft availability has been basically constant since 2014, hasn't it?

Whenever I get an alert that something is in stock (e.g,. Pet Shop just went in stock for about five minutes on Target before it was sold out again), I get like 5-7 emails for the same single alert that the item is in stock.  Is anyone else getting this?  (Sorry if someone has already posted a solution somewhere).

Whenever I get an alert that something is in stock (e.g,. Pet Shop just went in stock for about five minutes on Target before it was sold out again), I get like 5-7 emails for the same single alert that the item is in stock.  Is anyone else getting this?  (Sorry if someone has already posted a solution somewhere).

I personally have not had this happen to me, so if others can verify this that would be good.  Are they all the same timestamp? They all come in at one shot.  I will look at the email logs.

It happens almost every time for me (if not every time).  And I am tracking lots of items, so for each alert, I get about 6 emails.  I'm not sure what is meant by time stamp, but they are coming from jeff@ and for the Pet Shop alert, I got emails at 2:55pm, 2:57pm, 2:59pm, 3:03pm, 3:06pm, 3:09pm, and 3:13pm (all times Pacific).  Looks like they have stopped coming.  If there is an easy fix, I'd love to get emails, otherwise I'm going to try testing texts to see if I get multiple texts as well.

Btw, I LOVE the stock tracker.  It's really incredible.