BRICKPICKER LEGO STOCK TRACKER **NOW WITH ALERTS**

36 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

That last one is a joke BTW...  I'll look on what to clear real quick.  You can maybe add Fairground Mixer and Mini Cooper, although I have no idea about their future status.

Unacceptable.  Fairground Mixer is supposed to stay off everyone else's radar. :P

Do ToO and Red 5 still need to be around?  

Edited by baschloinka
  • Like 1

What is the deal with the pricing for the tracker?  I noticed that the Constraction Battle Pack 66535 is now listed at $17.98 locally, but after checking the store, it is still $41?  Does that mean that the price will be dropping as soon as they adjust their toy clearance?

10 minutes ago, IronManDan said:

What is the deal with the pricing for the tracker?  I noticed that the Constraction Battle Pack 66535 is now listed at $17.98 locally, but after checking the store, it is still $41?  Does that mean that the price will be dropping as soon as they adjust their toy clearance?

I believe it sounds like you are talking about the Target Inventory tracker which is different than what this thread is about.  Those prices are coming directly from Targets inventory system so you would have to ask the people in the store to scan them, sometimes their little hand scanners match the pricing from my system and not the ones that you find in the aisle.   Our system is only reporting what they tell us it is, what they do in store, I have no idea.

1 minute ago, Jeff Mack said:

I believe it sounds like you are talking about the Target Inventory tracker which is different than what this thread is about.  Those prices are coming directly from Targets inventory system so you would have to ask the people in the store to scan them, sometimes their little hand scanners match the pricing from my system and not the ones that you find in the aisle.   Our system is only reporting what they tell us it is, what they do in store, I have no idea.

Yes, I was referring to the Target tracker.  So the hand held may be able to show a price different from the price scanners posted in the store for customer use?

• 4 months later...
Just now, Jeff Mack said:

This was probably the most worthless post I have seen. Thanks for explaining what you are looking at?

Sorry. The pricing seems to jump around a lot and is often wrong when clicking link to store it represents. So I think that the tracker is worthless

Just now, ckBricks said:

Sorry. The pricing seems to jump around a lot and is often wrong when clicking link to store it represents. So I think that the tracker is worthless

Give me an example? Are you talking about this page here..
http://www.brickpicker.com/brickwatcher/lego-stock-checker.cfm

If so, I don't see how your claims are valid since its hitting those pages every few seconds

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Mack said:

Give me an example? Are you talking about this page here..
http://www.brickpicker.com/brickwatcher/lego-stock-checker.cfm

If so, I don't see how your claims are valid since its hitting those pages every few seconds

Yeah, sometimes it will show prices really cheap then shoot up again. For example 10243 has been changing from 159.95 to 59.95 then back. I pretty much figured its a glitch but just gets my hopes up that it may be correct cause I know Walmart sometimes has flaws in their system. I love Brickpicker though, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers 

4 minutes ago, ckBricks said:

Yeah, sometimes it will show prices really cheap then shoot up again. For example 10243 has been changing from 159.95 to 59.95 then back. I pretty much figured its a glitch but just gets my hopes up that it may be correct cause I know Walmart sometimes has flaws in their system. I love Brickpicker though, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers 

Was your post even necessary then?  You came on here and your quote is "the pricing for the US retailers stock tracker is garbage".  Was that necessary instead of asking a mature and helpful post like...  "Hey guys, I noticed that on the Walmart listings for the Stock Tracker, that the pricing sometimes jumps from here to on the following listing.  Is that a glitch or something going with Walmart, whenever you get a chance please take a look"

In one post, you could help describe what page is having a possible issue, what to look for and how often you see it happen.  That is helpful.  Your post was garbage.

• Like 2