Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

Well I've just got "The boot up the bum" we need to love everyone equally email from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home Europe cancelling my order of 4 Farms, 4 Caves and Winter Scene (thought they would of caught on after the plethora of orders of Minecraft I have placed). I'm not strongly suggesting but could this be a sign of these sets running low (like the Craftbox) or just pulling me up on my evil ways?

Thinking I may lay low and not order anything over the next fortnight. I really wish that Amazon (US) still shipped to us :/

Thanks for the heads up. Less competition :derisive: . I'm curious how many Minecraft sets did you order from LEGO Shop at Home? 20s or even 30s?

The Mine 21118 is oos ship December 8th on LEGO Shop at Home

wow - now that is a surprise.

The Cave started out as OOS december 8th and now has gone onto the much more ambiguous don't get your hopes up make no promises for xmas "out of stock will ship in 30 days".

Edited by cladner

21117 and 21118 now oos on amazon. All new minecraft on amazon now sold by QFLL. 

Kinda sucks on Amazon that they don't give anyone the buy box unless you're under a certain amount.  For example, no one gets the buy box on the Cave set unless your just under $48 shipped, even if you're FBA.  I tested this the other day by listing 10 Caves for $47.79 shipped, self-fulfilled.

Doesn't Amazon realize how much more fees they would collect by giving somebody, anybody, the buy box?!

J!NX has first night, farm, and mine in stock. Not sure of their limits, I do know they try and discourage resellers.

I know from recent orders they verify addresses via USPS databases and so creating more than one account with a modified similar address will flag all orders.  Just stay with one account per address and the limit disclaimed in the cart as 6 per set.  I ended up having to call cs and kindly ask for them to honor just one of the orders for 6 of each set and the agreed, which I'm grateful they did since it was already obvious I was buying for resell trying to order on two accounts. 

I think this is why they keep "getting" new stock though because in actuality it is canceled orders from those of us who tried buying from multiple accounts.  Either that or they are just releasing portions of their entire stock each day or two.

Edited by qsilvertwo

I got "busted" by them when they originally put these sets out without a purchase limit...this was their last e-mail to me below...I've heard that they might have been in some trouble with LEGO previously and are extra cautious..but regardless, they also plain and simply just despise us dirty profiteers:

"I never said we were selling them at cost. Profit and Profiteer are two completely separate words with different definitions. We buy the sets from LEGO at wholesale prices and we have an agreement with LEGO to sell the product at MSRP to individuals. We are not allowed in our agreement with LEGO to sell these items wholesale. We could lose our wholesale account with LEGO if we sell these items to unauthorized resellers.

Like I mentioned, if you want to make money (which is all fine and dandy) then you too would have to go through the same process we went through, as a business, to get our account with LEGO.

I have pride in working somewhere that sells items for their retail value instead of extorting people on Ebay during the holidays. If your intent is also to sell the sets at MSRP then I fully support you, yet again I shall instruct you to get a wholesale account with LEGO because we cannot facilitate your needs and still have enough stock to sell to our customers. "

The irony is that I was actually going to put all these sets in the church offering plate...probably saved me some funny looks.

I got "busted" by them when they originally put these sets out without a purchase limit...this was their last e-mail to me below...I've heard that they might have been in some trouble with LEGO previously and are extra cautious..but regardless, they also plain and simply just despise us dirty profiteers:

"I never said we were selling them at cost. Profit and Profiteer are two completely separate words with different definitions. We buy the sets from LEGO at wholesale prices and we have an agreement with LEGO to sell the product at MSRP to individuals. We are not allowed in our agreement with LEGO to sell these items wholesale. We could lose our wholesale account with LEGO if we sell these items to unauthorized resellers.

Like I mentioned, if you want to make money (which is all fine and dandy) then you too would have to go through the same process we went through, as a business, to get our account with LEGO.

I have pride in working somewhere that sells items for their retail value instead of extorting people on Ebay during the holidays. If your intent is also to sell the sets at MSRP then I fully support you, yet again I shall instruct you to get a wholesale account with LEGO because we cannot facilitate your needs and still have enough stock to sell to our customers. "

The irony is that I was actually going to put all these sets in the church offering plate...probably saved me some funny looks.

LOL. Bunch of extortionists around here.

I have had lots of Minecraft orders I placed coming in lots of them.

This is nuts. Every batch I get every day I post and sell everything I post that day in under 12 hours.

Still a few more shipments to come in.

If you can find these still not the big 2 sets but farm, first night, cave and crafting box.

Get them asap. Pure gold. Not double triple margins but good solid large 25-50% margins.

If you turn enough of these it adds up. I could hold till closer but I'd rather have 2 birds in the hand than 4 in the bush.

Now back to packing.

• Like 2

I have had lots of Minecraft orders I placed coming in lots of them.

This is nuts. Every batch I get every day I post and sell everything I post that day in under 12 hours.

Still a few more shipments to come in.

If you can find these still not the big 2 sets but farm, first night, cave and crafting box.

Get them asap. Pure gold. Not double triple margins but good solid large 25-50% margins.

If you turn enough of these it adds up. I could hold till closer but I'd rather have 2 birds in the hand than 4 in the bush.

Now back to packing.

How much you selling? I raised prices so don't sell quite as fast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

How much you selling? I raised prices so don't sell quite as fast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

I have lost track I think since this weekend I have sold 5 first night, 5 farm, 20 cave and 4 crafting box.

It's ebay and lower than Amazon fees but with free ship have sold caves about $42 each and crafting boxes at $92 each.

The others I forget...

The thing that bothers me is last year I got in too late on the Minecraft and was stuck with leftovers in January or whenever it got re flooded with supply.

I want to move it out as it reminds me of what is that a Chinese fire drill and you do not want to be the one left standing holding the box when the music stops.

I know I could hold them but that is what my money is for r2, th and other sets...

I could see these rising another $20 at least for the smaller sets if there is not another restock.  But that is risky to bet on so selling now is the smart thing to do I would agree.  Surely Lego didn't expect these to last til Christmas and will have another, maybe smaller, batch incoming to the major retailers.  Then there is the risk if it is a larger restock that buyers will request returns.