Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

Amazon has bumped 21117 Ender back to retail, Target should follow shortly, so get your sets and/or pricematch in quickly if you haven't already.

BTW, as a data point, here are the current buy box prices on Amazon as of 5pm today, all incl shipping...Cave continues to be the % winner:

21113: $41.49

21114: $43.98

21115: $57.49

21116: $69.98

21117: $69.99 (Amazon)

21118: $109.99 (Amazon)

• Like 2

I struggle with that concept, why not just purchase the next set for the same price. That being said I am still stocking up on these, hopping to get at least double ROI

i agree but out of all the MC sets I believe this definitely will have the greatest return. Plus for those that want to give complete sets will need this one. I see it hitting $50 and very few might go at $60. Edited by supergtp1

Well about just buying the next one, kids want specific sets. The cave has a cool spider and zombie. The next one up is the farm which is somewhat boring and not combat-related. Then the first night has a creeper, etc.

As I previously said, Lego did an amazing job with these, including box design. They solicited user feedback a year ago on these.

Well about just buying the next one, kids want specific sets. The cave has a cool spider and zombie. The next one up is the farm which is somewhat boring and not combat-related. Then the first night has a creeper, etc.

As I previously said, Lego did an amazing job with these, including box design. They solicited user feedback a year ago on these.

I agree totally, these are amazing sets - I have built 21113, 21114, 21115, and I am debating opening 21116 tonight and building it. I also agree that the farm by itself is not the best set, however, it does come with a nice large green plate and it pairs excellently with the first night - the sets are designed so they fit right next to one another and creates a cool scene.