Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

I'm surprised to see so many released at once. I'm sure some will be good flips but maybe not all of them.  

I think you're right (and macandre) about the big sets. The 4 sets under $50 should be the best bet to double. Those 4 have also now creeped up in to the 20's and #36 for best selling. Will be interesting to see how fast all 4 end up in the top 10 at the same time.

Edited by LegoManiacc

I'm not even sure if I've already ask this one... but since I'm neither a Minecraft player nor like the LEGO theme I just need to ask you here (since probably some Minecraft fans are active here).

Just why/how can this be so popular?

My little brother plays it so I get the basics...

The way I understand it minecraft is like LEGO just digital... you can put stuff together and build whatever you want... (and then there are different mods etc.)

so and since this is so popular they're building a LEGO minecraft thingy now... which does what LEGO always did only that it looks uglier in pretty much every aspect (including the minifigs).

It's just not making any sense to me.

I mean okay for all those Minecraft fans out there this might look cool on the table.

But there are like 4-5? different minecraft sets out now... I mean why? Please explain it to me so that I can maybe someday understand it.

Do those extra sets really add up so much?

Anyone think $500 is reachable as a quick flip price this season once stock is depleted?

Hard to say. If all of them go oos then 500 for a complete set could be doable on ebay. Ordered a pair of each, will see how things look after thxgiving. I would lean toward selling individually. 

There is going to be a couple hot ones that spike. Last year it was the cruiser, could be minecraft this year.

Only thing I can think of

I'm not even sure if I've already ask this one... but since I'm neither a Minecraft player nor like the LEGO theme I just need to ask you here (since probably some Minecraft fans are active here).

Just why/how can this be so popular?

My little brother plays it so I get the basics...

The way I understand it minecraft is like LEGO just digital... you can put stuff together and build whatever you want... (and then there are different mods etc.)

so and since this is so popular they're building a LEGO minecraft thingy now... which does what LEGO always did only that it looks uglier in pretty much every aspect (including the minifigs).

It's just not making any sense to me.

I mean okay for all those Minecraft fans out there this might look cool on the table.

But there are like 4-5? different minecraft sets out now... I mean why? Please explain it to me so that I can maybe someday understand it.

Do those extra sets really add up so much?

I would have to guess that it will be popular because it makes the Minecraft world...tangible. Parents and grandparents will be happy to see kids off the computer and kids will like getting to "play Minecraft" still.

Just my .02

Minecraft Microworlds spiked pretty good again last year. 

I see Steve is in about every set, is this expected?  Is it just me that expects folks to go hog wild on the $20 set w/ the zombie?

I think so since he's the main character they pretty much had to put him in each. I think people will go nuts for all the $50 and under...the $20 set should see the highest % increase though I would imagine.

By the way, they just hit 5, 9, 10 and 11 on the best sellers...would be crazy if they get up to 1 through 4.

I forgot where's the best seller list?

I think so since he's the main character they pretty much had to put him in each. I think people will go nuts for all the $50 and under...the $20 set should see the highest % increase though I would imagine.

By the way, they just hit 5, 9, 10 and 11 on the best sellers...would be crazy if they get up to 1 through 4.