Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

in today was box 1 of 2 from Amazon containing the mine and ender dragon ... box art is great ... and just by looking at these and the popularity of MC in general, these sets will go very far even when EOL ... this is one series i will definitely stock up on as deals come along ...

for now, im taking my 2 full MC sets and pairing it with a full set of MC microworlds and heading to CL to list it as a bundle .... fingers crossed!!! double down!!

• Like 1

Any opinions on which set would be the better flips? The most expensive?

personally I believe the top sellers are going to be:

21113 the cave

21114 the farm

21117 ended dragon

In that order. Just my speculation.

Edit: I think 21116 could be a sleeper if for some reason it wasn't produced as much (I only think this because it's "different" than the rest)

Edited by supergtp1
  • Like 1

What does everyone think about this? If Investment is a good idea is it a good idea to plan to sell around Christmas hoping they sell out? Or would it be better to hold onto these new sets? Or maybe... some might think the best idea is to part each set out?  :scratchhead: Any ideas? 

No reason to hold these now. If your buying it's to flip. We need a sellout, I'm not sure it will happen but I did buy some just in case. 

exactly.  those buying these now are doing little rain dances to help make it go out of stock at all the major retailers and lord willing, at shop at home by Black Friday, early decemberish would be ok too.  i'm slightly less enthusiastic given how enduring the stock appears to be but then it will dry up and things will be swell ala xmas advent this year.

low gas prices and sold out new minecraft before xmas be a QFLL BFF.  i'm holding 4 complete sets to make some 0.1%'er  Grandma's Johnny boy happy.

otherwise its into the garbage chute fly boy - back to target in january.

• Like 1