Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

these are not yet sold at retail in australia and are selling like crazy on ebay. i sold out my entire stock of ~40sets in less than a week! and that was on pre-order! (ie i put up the listing while the express shipment was enroute, expecting to sell a few on the way and the rest when it arrived..but in the meantime all of my sets were bought out)

this is my first time wading into the minecraft craze..do you think there is sufficient demand to swallow up the first boatload that reaches Australian shores? ie is this a one-time xmas flip or should i be buying more?

Cave has lost about 10% on Amazon over the past 2 days. Was almost to $50, now down to $45. Not substantial but its the wrong way to be moving.

Might be the after effect from the Walmart stock. I received 10 from Walmart this week. Don't panic yet. I bet prices will pick up next week so long as no major retailers get stock again.

Agreed, it should be moving up another 25-50% without any major restocks 5-7 days before Christmas. Here's what the Dolphin Cruiser did last year and you could argue these are more popular because they sell to both boys and girls....granted, more of these were probably produced so I guess that would temper that argument:

NpujLeT.jpg

The lowest 20 sellers have 893 units for sale as of 525pm EST. I'll check that again a little later to compare.

Edited by LegoManiacc
  • Like 4