Minecraft 2014

TheOrcKing

Still gives at least a week for flipping, assuming those ship on 15th. People will continue to receive these over the upcoming days from previous orderes from frys, walmart, etc but the demand will remain even stronger. Many parents are just now starting to figure out how hard these are going to be to get in time. Just keep your receipts and there is virtually no risk if you get free shipping.

I don't think this little set is even close to being done yet and even a stronger seller if you can pair with larger MC sets.

Dropped the price by $10 of my last two Caves to make some room. Sold instantly, and I got this nice message:

Thank you so much! I have been trying to find this for my son, and at a reasonable price.... you just made his Christmas. Thank you again.

This melted my hardened QFLL heart. Score one for Little Johnny!  :victory:

• Like 2

Son of a bee! Just jacked up all my prices because I left town and didn't want to sell anything while I'm gone. Wouldn't you know I sold one Spider figure and two 'ore' pieces from The Cave for $18.50 shipped. This MC Mania is really ramping up!

Sent from my XT1028 using Brickpicker mobile app

yes, that's the one, lol. We had a nice long philosophical discussion between what is a "for profit" vs a "profiteer".

No hard feelings...I get their side of it. This is actually the first year I'm really setting out to make money on quick flipping out of stock sets....does feel a bit slimy...but hey, in the end, I think the extra $ will help ease the pain.

I was browsing Amazon listings of Minecraft sets, and noticed that Jinx is selling the Nether for above MSRP.  Hello, double standards!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00EJOCB4G

You should call back and ask for the same CSR and refer her to that page.

• Like 2

I was browsing Amazon listings of Minecraft sets, and noticed that Jinx is selling the Nether for above MSRP.  Hello, double standards!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00EJOCB4G

You should call back and ask for the same CSR and refer her to that page.

Ha, good catch. Sounds like they've joined the dark side...tough times at JINX apparently.

Yep bravo to all who invested a substantial amount in these for the Christmas flip. I've just listed all my crafting boxes and mines for stupidly high prices and will most likely all sell out by the weekend, side note so glad I didn't invest hard in the dragon it's the only one not sold out on UK Lego shop. Long live Lego minecraft!

Edited by Yellowtot
  • Like 1

I finally listed some of the stock I've been sitting on and I'm surprised how fast it's moving even with a good ROI...I keep edging the prices up.

Think I'm more nervous about the stock I have at Amazon and how low the prices have dropped there, but the sales ranks for the lowest 4 sets are still looking good and there's some time yet for prices to go back up...we'll see!

I need shipping help from those who have been selling/shipping already.

What is the carrier you haved used to ship your minecraft sets?  What is the shipping cost for various sets i.e just 1 of the mine/crafting box etc vs when shipped in combos of 2,3,4 sets.  Thanks.

Edited by ugen

I need shipping help from those who have been selling/shipping already.

What is the carrier you haved used to ship your minecraft sets?  What is the shipping cost for various sets i.e just 1 of the mine/crafting box etc vs when shipped in combos of 2,3,4 sets.  Thanks.

I would start here to get some comparisons between the carrier's different services.  I've used USPS, Priority Mail, for the single sets and FedEx, Home Delivery, for the combo I sold.

http://www.ebay.com/shp/Calculator