Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

6 hours ago, southcollector13 said:

Carbon Freezing Chamber still available from SAH US. I have mixed feelings about this set after retirement but I will probably buy a couple just in case

just seems to languish on the shelf here is AU. Good figs, but why no Boba love?

7 hours ago, southcollector13 said:

Carbon Freezing Chamber still available from SAH US. I have mixed feelings about this set after retirement but I will probably buy a couple just in case

I always thought this was a cool set. I don’t think it’ll hurt to have a few put away. Hopefully they won’t remake this set or put the same exact minifigures in other cheaper sets in the future.

Hi, I have one question. Is the list of sets that appears on top of page regularly updated? Or do I have to check whole thread if I am looking for info? I checked one set that was mentioned as retired in thread but it was not listed on that page.

Thank you for answer :)

On 11/7/2017 at 12:08 PM, Darth_Raichu said:

Let's keep this thread only for retired product updates (set number, name, LEGO Shop at Home region).  We have tons of other threads devoted to analizing past/future performance of sets / themes.

On 11/14/2017 at 6:50 PM, crayxlp said:

Does anyone know how to stick this thread to the top so that it somehow "stays there" and I dont need to scroll down every time i want to find some news?

No need to scroll to find news if people would stop posting stuff like this in the thread. 

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

Speed Champions 75874 out of stock.. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anarci said:

Hi, I have one question. Is the list of sets that appears on top of page regularly updated? Or do I have to check whole thread if I am looking for info? I checked one set that was mentioned as retired in thread but it was not listed on that page.

Thank you for answer :)

The thread isn't updated yet and was for mainly US retirements last year.  You'll have to read through for now to see the daily updates on European retirements. 

Maybe I should have let @Pseudoty answer this.

• Thanks 1

60121 CITY Volcano - City In/Out Volcano Exploration Truck 
60122 CITY Volcano - The Crawler Drill 

During this afternoon disappeared from my local CZE e-shop.

p.s. SINCE this thread gets a LOT and LOTS of attention.. any idea when the new price update to the dbase can be expected..? ?

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

60135 LEGO City (some police buggy) RRP around 6 USD shows also out of stock

23 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

41172 Elves - Water Dragon - also shows out of stock "availability upon a call check"

4 hours ago, crayxlp said:

These two are out of stock on local LEGO e-shop. I guess they wont make their return

42045 technic - Hydroplane Racer
42047 technic - Police Interceptor

Thanks for your vigilance and keeping us up to date, but Out of Stock on LEGO Shop at Home goes into the "Retirement Speculation" thread; This thread is only for when the LEGO Shop at Home page says "Retired Product". Just trying to keep it clean (the mod on this thread used to be quite strict, I guess standards are slipping ..... ;-) )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3