10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

why would this set perform this year as it did last year ? It is much more hoarderd and more available than last year by a wide margin . 

folks were  buying by the three digits (exaggeration)  on Walmart that one time and it lasted for hours. 

first you're double posting and now you're making sense, what kind of mod are you??

for the record I sold in the ballpark of 60-70 last year.  I have 1 right now...

Impressive.  Where do you access that data?  Or do you just remember that?

Maybe I'll stash a bunch of these in my brother's barn.  I could probably have them in there for a year without him noticing.  VT cold storage.  -20 F.

the thumb remembers all, he does not need to access data...

• Like 2

Impressive.  Where do you access that data?  Or do you just remember that?

Maybe I'll stash a bunch of these in my brother's barn.  I could probably have them in there for a year without him noticing.  VT cold storage.  -20 F.

do you mean vt as in vermont

or vt as in valley tech toys who has 50 million ri and probably that many Santa workshop too 

Edited by trekgate502

We'll just keep adding to the d***tionary.  You can't catch everything.

can't get nothing by you. Heck I can't even email people my address. It **** out my state abbreviation. Apparently thinks I'm writing something derogatory by using the state abbreviation of Georgia. Which by the way is the name of a city in Georgia too of which a cow farmer got denied his license by the government because there system kicked it out too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...