10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

in stock at amazon... perfect timing - riding the weekly limit of 2.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHQGDVO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

showing up at 69.95 under other sellers - AMAZON.com.

yes - i know double VIP - i don't want to get banned.  duplicate orders will be ignored during the massive influx of orders on 10/14 when i will also sip at the trough. 

Edited by cladner
  • Like 4

in stock at amazon... perfect timing - riding the weekly limit of 2.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHQGDVO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

showing up at 69.95 under other sellers - AMAZON.com.

yes - i know double VIP - i don't want to get banned.  duplicate orders will be ignored during the massive influx of orders on 10/14 when i will also sip at the trough. 

Thanks, still showing up under the sellers list.  This is much better than double-vip for me.  No bans, no tax, 5% off the top with store credit, and BrickPicker affiliate $$$.

Edited by exciter1

did anyone get these from amazon with push trough tabs to open as opposed to tape seals with date codes? i got two a few weeks back that look like a redesign or foreign with stickers over the barcodes, does amazon do drop shipping now?

Yikes.  That sounds like an FBA seller sent in a non-standard item but labeled it such that it was included with standard stock.  Occasionally Amazon will take an FBA seller specific labeled item and use it to fulfill their own orders and reimburse the seller.  This sounds like it might be a knock off.  Can you post pictures?

Yikes.  That sounds like an FBA seller sent in a non-standard item but labeled it such that it was included with standard stock.  Occasionally Amazon will take an FBA seller specific labeled item and use it to fulfill their own orders and reimburse the seller.  This sounds like it might be a knock off.  Can you post pictures?

will do once i get home.

I was just going to ask if anyone had seen a new box design for this set.  I was in the LEGO store yesterday, and it was either this one or 10249 that caught my eye.  Something seemed different to me.  I meant to take a picture to compare it to the ones I have here at the house, but forgot to.  The difference, if I remember correctly, was the word 'Expert' right across the middle of the box and I believe it was in grey writing.  I believe it was just a bit higher than center as well.  I'll try to get back soon and see if I was just dreaming or if indeed one of these two sets has a different box design than the ones I have.  I've looked at pics online and can't find one that looks like what I remember seeing.

Yes, the most recent 2 that I got from Amazon were the green-friendly boxes with the punch-hole at one end.  No tape seals.  I don't like them. Not as easy to cleanly open the end.  Those looking to store their sets for next Christmas will probably hate them, too.

10249 is the same size...

Yes, the most recent 2 that I got from Amazon were the green-friendly boxes with the punch-hole at one end.  No tape seals.  I don't like them. Not as easy to cleanly open the end.  Those looking to store their sets for next Christmas will probably hate them, too.

FWIW - I actually wish every Lego set came with the punch holes as it would be significantly harder for scammers to pull of a "remove the minfigs/return the set" scam.

• Like 9

FWIW - I actually wish every Lego set came with the punch holes as it would be significantly harder for scammers to pull of a "remove the minfigs/return the set" scam.

Agreed 100%