10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Unrelated to thread but is it possible to get banned from Amazon for returning to many damaged Lego orders?  I got a couple more SW coming in tomorrow and I feel like they might come in in pretty bad shape again.  

Would just buy them in person but the Lego stores near me are sold out

But here they don´t arrive like that. Are the handlers using bucket loaders or something?

AWD are going to be busy this month!

The difference is (at least for my orders), the Euro Amazon pads the box well with kraft papers that absorb most of the impacts.  The US Amzn packs 2 SW in a box with a single crisp sheet of kraft paper, that is if you are lucky :D

Unrelated to thread but is it possible to get banned from Amazon for returning to many damaged Lego orders?  I got a couple more SW coming in tomorrow and I feel like they might come in in pretty bad shape again.  

Yes you can get banned for returning too much. Keep in mind boxes don't need to be perfect when reselling.

Anyone know the carton count for this set?

3 per carton

ive got a long queue of returns courtesy of assmazon

Go easy on returns to Amazon. They will issue one warning email for returning too many items and/or receiving too many concessions and then the next incident is an irreversible ban for your household and anyone linked to your Prime account. All automated, irreversible, and very thorough.

Yes you can get banned for returning too much. Keep in mind boxes don't need to be perfect when reselling.

3 per carton

If outer packaging is visibly pancaked the probably best not to sign for them and in this case Amazon shouldn´t ban you as their claim would be with the shipping company, wouldn´t it? It also avoids arranging another pick up which coste them time and money.

If it is the inner lego boxes that are pranged then there is definitely an X strikes and your  banned policy.

Box condition depends on your buyers and it is also not the same to sell Chima playsets as Architect,for instance.

LOL did not read this one in time. Yes Amazon will happily ban you for receiving too many damaged items or of a dollar amount that puts you over their algorithm threshold. Does not have to be a large amount either. Walmart, Target and TRU do not care so best to use them when you can as UPS will always destroy a percentage of deliveries.