10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Had another one of these in my basket on UK Lego site (where it says ships on 23rd December). When you switch to browse US site it says

"Not available - Since this item is not available for sale in the country that you have chosen - it will be removed from your cart" 

It also says Limit of 1.

Nothing is ever limit of 1 in Europe.

Do we think this is gone forever and won't return again (including next October)?.....

Edited by abri123

Guest brickcrazyhouse

New contest starting next week, change the ID and fill in the blank, justa_____?

oooh ooooh i got my answer can't wait for next week. wait "frog" isn't a possible answer is it

in regards to Santa's workshop...

I don't remember anyone asking the question:  What if this is the next 10173 Holiday Train (3 month run)?  Or even 9465 Zombies ~4 month run?

Lots of money will be left on the table.

One season and done.  Just a thought.

I understand money in the bank is just that for QFLL's. 

Will it be back next season, quite possibly.  The Winter Village lineup has had 2 year runs going back to 10199 Toy Shop.

in regards to Santa's workshop...

I don't remember anyone asking the question: What if this is the next 10173 Holiday Train (3 month run)?  Or even 9465 Zombies ~4 month run?

Lots of money will be left on the table.

One season and done. Just a thought.

I understand money in the bank is just that for QFLL's.

Will it be back next season, quite possibly. The Winter Village lineup has had 2 year runs going back to 10199 Toy Shop.

Doubt that this would be one and done. I predict TLG already received numerous complaints from parents who could not secure this set at MSRP. :p

I see zero flip potential. Stick these awayand forget about them for 2 years.

I'm wondering who will put this in their quote archive for later use?

@exciter1 - Did anyone ever use this??? Just raised my prices to $178 after selling last 2 at $158 plus shipping. 

Edited by toycrazedchris
  • Like 2

I would have to assume that this set will be around until next Christmas. I'm only having second thoughts as I'm tempted to list my last one that I planned to keep. I wasn't planning to build it this year, so it wouldn't matter if I got another next year....if it's available. So everyone assure me it won't become an RI. :P