10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

I was showing the review to my wife, my 3 year old son saw the pictures on the screen and he was soooo happy and impressed! Now he's saying we have to leave to North Pole tomorrow morning to see the toy-maker machine and Babbo Natale (Santa Claus in Italian).

As a father I am 100% sure this one will be gold next year. Btw, wifey loves it already.

oh, wow!  since when limit in Europe is lower than in US??  US has it with limit 2. Next thing you know, ban hammer will land in Europe..

Yep, this has been quite a surprise, I was expecting at least two per household. Maybe they will increase to two (or more...) the limit after the VIP pre-sale?? In the meanwhile, I've ordered mine and I'm figuring how to get a couple more while stock lasts. This is going to sell very well in Italy IMHO.

As we say in Italian: come volevasi dimostrare (translation: I know it was going to be like that):

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Lego-10245-La-fabbrica-di-giocattoli-di-Babbo-Natale-/331320795660?pt=Costruzioni&hash=item4d2442220c&_uhb=1

1 day left, currently 92 euro + shipping. Retail price here is 69.99 including tax.

I don't understand why someone is willing to pay > 100 euro for this when they can get it at MSRP... 

Edited by r0by76

Limit of 5 here.

France, Italy...

I've checked 30 seconds ago.

super_10.jpg

Just change "Region", From "USA" to "Italy" (for instance) and you'll see.

I guess they set limit to 1 during preorder phase, and switched it to 5 once normal ordering started.

US is still at limit 2 - so, all is well in the world. sanity prevailed !

Hold on...

Why do you mention SSD here? we were talking about Santa Shop 

It is still limit 1 in Europe:  http://shop.lego.com/en-FR/Santa-s-Workshop-10245

Edited by No More Monkeys

I think Ugnaughts are the obvious replacement here for the elves. Put some droid heads on that conveyor belt and frozen Han in the sleigh just for good measure. Then trade in Darth Santa for Santa, and Santa Fett for Mrs. Claus (you'd have to give him the green Boba helmet instead of the blue Jango one). 

EDIT: I just realized there are no Lego Ugnaughts. Dammit!

Edited by johnwray

I think Ugnaughts are the obvious replacement here for the elves. Put some droid heads on that conveyor belt and frozen Han in the sleigh just for good measure. Then trade in Darth Santa for Santa, and Santa Fett for Mrs. Claus (you'd have to give him the green Boba helmet instead of the blue Jango one). 

EDIT: I just realized there are no Lego Ugnaughts. Dammit!

Perfect!

P.S. I think wookies ewoks would do...

Edited by No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...