10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

I've ordered 5 over multiple orders to get 3 free flower carts. I'm not sure if the ban hammer exists yet in Europe / Asia... one way to find out.  :taunt:

Hahaha I don't think that it exists in Oz yet, otherwise I would of been beaten senseless with it after order 20 Orders worth of Minecraft LEGO (5x Cave, 5x F.******, 5x Farm each order). 

The mailman just arrived and brought my first of two workshops and two flower carts polybags. What a nice set the workshop is! Especially when you see it in real life. My wife fell in love with it instantly. A good excuse to order some more! ;)

p.s. the flower cart is nice as well.

Edited by Ciglione

Btw! Flower Cart is back. 

You know why it was suspended this afternoon? Because it was possible to add '2' flower carts to your shopping bag. You first put in 1 flower cart for 0,01 euro cent and then you order one set or more to get above 55 euro. When you did this, you got 2 flower carts: 1 bought for 0,01 euro cent and 1 'promotional product. I did this several times today and it seems like Lego is processing them because they are having the status 'in warehouse'. Normally this means that they are ready for shipping.

Very curious if they actually ship 2 flower carts per order. hahah, what a mistake.. they now adjusted this, so it is purely a 'promotional product' instead of a 1 cent item.

You know why it was suspended this afternoon? Because it was possible to add '2' flower carts to your shopping bag. You first put in 1 flower cart for 0,01 euro cent and then you order one set or more to get above 55 euro. When you did this, you got 2 flower carts: 1 bought for 0,01 euro cent and 1 'promotional product. I did this several times today and it seems like Lego is processing them because they are having the status 'in warehouse'. Normally this means that they are ready for shipping.

Very curious if they actually ship 2 flower carts per order. hahah, what a mistake.. they now adjusted this, so it is purely a 'promotional product' instead of a 1 cent item.

Can we give this man above the honour to become the first to get the "Crumbthief" icon?

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I was told that my 5x 10245 will be honoured and placed on back-order however, no flower cart but "Mystery Freebies" instead.  Let's see what turns up, hopefully Mini VW Campers - LOL.

I noticed this with the flower cart when I placed an order for 2 Birds sets on 2nd. Order still says 'in warehouse' even though its now the 6th, which seems longer than normal. Will see how many carts actually arrive...