10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Selling them where?  That is my plan but mine are still sitting at $148 with Free shipping on Ebay. 

eBay.. But just realized it was only one sold at $158+shipping and that one was for an Aussie.. An email from a sale at $138 yesterday came in early this AM and thought it was a sale $158. eBay messaging is a little behind lately and tricked me for a minute....

Not sure what these are going to do, but a nice little flip so far and want to make sure I have 10 or 15 a week before xmas.

I did not expect legos inventory to fall this short. Flag me as one who missed the boat.

With the brand's popularity and TLGs inability to keep up with demand, it seems like everyone who picked something semi-obvious and ran with it is doing ok whether that was minecraft, advent, santa's workshop, etc...is there anything someone stockpiled that isn't doing good for a flip?

With the brand's popularity and TLGs inability to keep up with demand, it seems like everyone who picked something semi-obvious and ran with it is doing ok whether that was minecraft, advent, santa's workshop, etc...is there anything someone stockpiled that isn't doing good for a flip?

Yes. All kinds of Disney and friends sets

Luckily I had plenty of SW Advents, Summer Riding Camps, Arctic Icebreakers, Santas's Workshops, Chi temples and tons of Minecraft to make up for those duds.

Probably will mostly avoid pink sets in the future.

Also looking like these Arctic Base camps are a xmas flip dud too. Hope that changes in a week, but they are literally everywhere at retail and mostly at discount.

Edited by mscheaf

Looking a whole like this year's Dolphin Cruiser...

Yeah, but...I'm willing to bet it will be next year's as well.

This set's popularity will not go away. It will be back in Feb. Will it be gone by this time next year? I'm willing to bet, yes.

DC is plentiful in stock this year, and not nearly as popular. This set will be just as popular next year, and for years after.

• Like 3

Yeah, but...I'm willing to bet it will be next year's as well.

This set's popularity will not go away. It will be back in Feb. Will it be gone by this time next year? I'm willing to bet, yes.

DC is plentiful in stock this year, and not nearly as popular. This set will be just as popular next year, and for years after.

I will go "all Ed" on this once it's back.

Next year will be no shortage, tlg now got #s sold over the season and will be ready sell more

Do these sets retire annually (Christmas theme)?

Honestly I think it won't matter if there will be a shortage or no shortage next year. This will forever be a iconic set.

This is Santa Claus.  He will forever be iconic.  Typically, the winter sets sell for two winter seasons, and then they are gone.  I expect this one to have sold sales for years.

Even if TLG decides to not retire this after next Christmas, it will still sell strong every year.  There will be shortages every year, and there will still people that need to get the quick.

I, too, am going "All Ed" on this set.  I think this is another great set to pick up.

• Like 1