2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Revan still adds to the cart, so he`s not sold out yet apparently. 

The average joe never knew there were three sets for 50 percent off.

That`s true, but clearly there were still enough to wipe out all the stock for all 3 sets in 5-7min, then the last one 15min or so later. 

Revan still adds to the cart, so he`s not sold out yet apparently. 

That`s true, but clearly there were still enough to wipe out all the stock for all 3 sets in 5-7min, then the last one 15min or so later. 

My guess is that most of the people who ordered the 50% off sets, are people who knew about the sale before it started. Most of the average Joes didn't know it about till it was too late.

My guess is that most of the people who ordered the 50% off sets, are people who knew about the sale before it started. Most of the average Joes didn't know it about till it was too late.

Exactly. Unlikely anyone was browsing the site last night and just happened to stumble on a sale. No, people got set up early and bam. I did and still didn`t manage to get everything I was hoping to haha. Who knows, maybe something will pop back up today or tomorrow. 

Exactly. Unlikely anyone was browsing the site last night and just happened to stumble on a sale. No, people got set up early and bam. I did and still didn`t manage to get everything I was hoping to haha. Who knows, maybe something will pop back up today or tomorrow. 

There is a very small chance that some sets will become available tomorrow, but you never know. If that does happen, they will probably sell out within minutes, or even seconds!

• Like 1

Look's like there needs to be a march on LEGO street against those evil 1%ers who were smart and planned ahead, had the funds and resources to buy, did all they could to succeed and followed through with a plan.  The other 99%ers who missed out and are complaining should try to learn from this.  If not you can call certain government parties for sympathy and welfare.  Maybe they will even get someone to do it for you so you don't have to do the work for yourself.  You may even get them to take away the LEGO that the 1% bought and "fairly" spread it around to the 99% who did nothing.  Now where have we heard all this before?

• Like 5

Look's like there needs to be a march on LEGO street against those evil 1%ers who were smart and planned ahead, had the funds and resources to buy, did all they could to succeed and followed through with a plan.  The other 99%ers who missed out and are complaining should try to learn from this.  If not you can call certain government parties for sympathy and welfare.  Maybe they will even get someone to do it for you so you don't have to do the work for yourself.  You may even get them to take away the LEGO that the 1% bought and "fairly" spread it around to the 99% who did nothing.  Now where have we heard all this before?

LOL...I think this time, only 1% of the 1%ers will get their orders fulfilled.   

• Like 1

Look's like there needs to be a march on LEGO street against those evil 1%ers who were smart and planned ahead, had the funds and resources to buy, did all they could to succeed and followed through with a plan. The other 99%ers who missed out and are complaining should try to learn from this. If not you can call certain government parties for sympathy and welfare. Maybe they will even get someone to do it for you so you don't have to do the work for yourself. You may even get them to take away the LEGO that the 1% bought and "fairly" spread it around to the 99% who did nothing. Now where have we heard all this before?

Yeah I can't tell if you're attempting to be funny or maybe this is a rough draft for whatever right wing talk show you call in to?

• Like 3

Anakinisvader, on 03 May 2014 - 2:17 PM, said:snapback.png

LOL...I think this time, only 1% of the 1%ers will get their orders fulfilled.   

The ultra-elitist elitists of the elitists` elite. Capitalism at its finest. 

The store had no sets for 50% either.  I asked and they did not even start the day with any of the 50% off sets so that was a bust. 

Had to settle for some 10% discounts on sets that haven't been discounted at Walmart or Target to get the $75 for a Darth Revan. 

It is the best that I can do.  I got one so cool but still I guess I was hoping for a few of the 50% discount sets but it is not to be. 

Happy Star Wars Day!!!!