2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

You`re probably good. Obviously he`s going to take a bit of a dive in the short term, but honestly, the figure is solid enough that it`s possible it could rise back up over time. Someone earlier mentioned the Hoth Han from last year. It`s frankly not a very nice fig, Revan is superior, that`s going to carry over. 

That is the dilemma....he is an awesome Fig and I am not a star wars guy.  So I def. see the potential of him rising but not sure I am willing to miss the initial hype and gamble on him.

hehe .. what makes yuo think the revan wont be sold out by tommorow? I wouldnt chance it

Oh I`d wager heavily that it`ll be gone very quick, if not already. You`re right, that`s what I mean though, the demand for a fig like this is obvious. Cha-Ching! 

about my Malevolence. Should I be worried? And think it will effect my two Revans?

Don`t think so, you placed the qualifying order. Your backordered items might not ship, but it would be very bad CS is Lego didn`t ship you the Revans anyway. You have an order confirmation for them, if there is an issue getting them I`d give them a call, but there really shouldn`t be. 

no just 1....1 malevolence and 2 skiffs.....but stocking up on Simpson houses...10+ :getlost::yes: ....to be exact.

That`s going to be an indicator of something. If you used the same VIP account/CC info/Address/etc. a ban may not be out of reach. Hopefully not though, best of luck!

So... do we have any resident expert who would attempt a guess if the Malevolence and Skiff may come back in stock during the next two days?

Is it known Lego behavior to release stock in small batches during such sales? Or we should abandon all hope? :)

So... do we have any resident expert who would attempt a guess if the Malevolence and Skiff may come back in stock during the next two days?

Is it known Lego behavior to release stock in small batches during such sales? Or we should abandon all hope? :)

Wouldnt make sense .. considering most people who placed the order today are backordered or canceled.