2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

One more thought comes to mind  -

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope.

Of course I see myself saying this, while Obi-Wan hops on a speeder, tells me good luck and says he is going on vacation, see you later.

See if I think this badly of the sale, it can only improve!

The good news is we get all the scoop at 8 pm.  The question is, doing a google search, before 8 pm, will someone spill the beans somewhere on the Internet and then get sacked for doing so. I think it has happened before.  That means it will happen again.  Oh wait a minute, that is BSG and not SW  :)

• Like 1

What was the adoption 

While we wait till 8PM, I'll tell you about an experience I had last night...I was half asleep and felt an evil, almost malicious presence in the room.  I started sweating bullets, like I was in the middle of the Sahara Desert.  I was fighting back fear, then my dog Skiffy, a Vizsla, jumped in my bed and I woke up.  End of story.

what was the adoption fee for your dog, Vizsla? Somewhere south of 15 bucks?

• Like 3

While we wait till 8PM, I'll tell you about an experience I had last night...It was the pre-dawn hours and I was half asleep and felt an evil, almost malicious presence in the room. I started sweating bullets, like I was in the middle of the Sahara Desert. I was fighting back fear, then my dog Skiffy, a Vizsla, jumped in my bed and I woke up. End of story.

So you're having trouble sleeping?

• Like 1