2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

after spending so much to adopt 100 rovers there's not a lot of room left in my kennel for other dogs, especially underperforming dogs like a vizla or big grey mutt

That's why they are at the pound.  Pure breeds get adopted quickly.

I was hoping for a good deal on the Gunship.  Still need one for my collection.  Probably should have bought it last year when Amazon had it on sale.

You should have plenty more chances for a good deal on that. 

Anyone know if Amazon ends up matching the sale prices? 

• Like 1

I was hoping for a good deal on the Gunship. Still need one for my collection. Probably should have bought it last year when Amazon had it on sale.

BN have those. If you have 20% off cpn plus 20% Gc plus 10% of membership u can have a decent deal, otherwise like other said, there will be plenty of opportunities
  • Like 1

I was hoping for a good deal on the Gunship.  Still need one for my collection.  Probably should have bought it last year when Amazon had it on sale.

Certain site that re-sells gift cards, has Barnes cards for 20% off. Someone could hook you up with current 15%-20% coupon. If you a member, then you probably have them, plus 10% member discount. So, you can go all stackables on it , and have one for 0.9*(0.8 or 0.85 or even 0.7 with certain unmentionable coupon)*0.8*MSRP 

Edit: bold beat me to it...

• Like 1