2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

don't forget that a big brown dog is joining the family. I hear he said crawled right from the get go

I was thinking about adding a big brown dog to the family this weekend, but I decided to go with a three legged white one that beeps.  Unfortunately, looks like I'll probably have to pay full price for him.

I am pretty sure Ed has a post already written, all he will need to do is to hit "Add Post" button

Jeff was going to post them until he saw their request to keep it confidential till 8PM.  These deals are not worth losing an affiliate membership over.

• Like 3

Jeff was going to post them until he saw their request to keep it confidential till 8PM.  These deals are not worth losing an affiliate membership over.

I doubt any deal is worth losing affiliate membership over, it's not like we could buy anything early.

• Like 1

I've wondered about hitting stores on the pacific coast tonight between 9pm and 10pm -- I've heard previously that it's policy to price match LEGO.com if the in-store price is higher.  So if the sale goes live at Midnight EST -- the stores on the west coast will still be open (at least one is open until 11pm, more than one until 10pm.)

But I'm guessing it would probably take quite a bit of sweet talking to get whatever supervisor is on duty to do the PM.

I've wondered about hitting stores on the pacific coast tonight between 9pm and 10pm -- I've heard previously that it's policy to price match LEGO.com if the in-store price is higher.  So if the sale goes live at Midnight EST -- the stores on the west coast will still be open (at least one is open until 11pm, more than one until 10pm.)

But I'm guessing it would probably take quite a bit of sweet talking to get whatever supervisor is on duty to do the PM.

Do you have TRU stores open that late? Might try trolling those, in case they are soft and weak and will let you price match and apply coupons  :-) 

Okay, so I never did the Lego May the 4th deals.  (Didn't know about this sight, so I was at Toys R Us and a Comic Book store last year).   I know the deals go "live" at 12AM.  Is that local time, I am in California, should I be logging in at 9PM?  Second question...I also plan on taking a trip to the Lego store with the boys.  I know people can't tell me if something will be in stock, but are they going to sell out of the good stuff at 1030AM or anything, or do they typically have a pretty good amount of sets that are on sale?

Okay, so I never did the Lego May the 4th deals. (Didn't know about this sight, so I was at Toys R Us and a Comic Book store last year). I know the deals go "live" at 12AM. Is that local time, I am in California, should I be logging in at 9PM? Second question...I also plan on taking a trip to the Lego store with the boys. I know people can't tell me if something will be in stock, but are they going to sell out of the good stuff at 1030AM or anything, or do they typically have a pretty good amount of sets that are on sale?

Don't worry, the big discounted items aren't even in (m)any stores anymore and the rest of the stuff won't be going anywhere.

• Like 1

Okay, so I never did the Lego May the 4th deals.  (Didn't know about this sight, so I was at Toys R Us and a Comic Book store last year).   I know the deals go "live" at 12AM.  Is that local time, I am in California, should I be logging in at 9PM?  Second question...I also plan on taking a trip to the Lego store with the boys.  I know people can't tell me if something will be in stock, but are they going to sell out of the good stuff at 1030AM or anything, or do they typically have a pretty good amount of sets that are on sale?

The lego store here (raleigh nc) had a line of people an hour before they opened last year. They are putting up ropes this year.

• Like 1

Don't worry, the big discounted items aren't even in (m)any stores anymore and the rest of the stuff won't be going anywhere.

The lego store here (raleigh nc) had a line of people an hour before they opened last year. They are putting up ropes this year.

TLG goes by Eastern Timezone so 9pm for us West Coasters

Thanks guys.   Looks like I'll be online at 9 placing a few orders.  Will probably take the boys down later in the day tomorrow and avoid the crowds.  Not thinking I am going to get rich investments wise with anything, but should be a good chance to let the boys pick out a cool set or two and maybe grab some Simpsons CMF's.

• Like 1

There's also more than sufficient time to take a good look at the deals, crunch the numbers, and make decisions between the "official" announcement time and when LEGO Shop at Home goes live and/or the stores open tomorrow.

Wouldn't the sales goes live tomorrow night at midnight? Or does TLG do May 4th sales on May 3rd AND 4th?