2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

I don't think it is that bad. I don't know why a lot of people thought they would discount an exclusive when there policy is no discounting exclusives. 3 Sets at 50% off is a nice promotion for LEGO fans.

Malevolence + Skiff + ? to get the order over $75.

try 2x skiff + malevolence ... would be a shame if you were a few dollars short and didnt get a raven due to mathematical error.

This sale is for kids and sw fans. Lego is telling the investors to suck it. 

I can't wait to "suck it".

Boring, maybe.

A letdown, okay.

Skiffs for 12.50 and Malevolences for 60?

Great deals.

The Skiff has a very high ceiling for its price point. 

*gags on TLG*

*comes up for air a couple minutes after midnight*

Anyone know if the hype for Raven is legit? Was he part off the EU that was erased last week? If so, that could dampen demand.

It would be pretty cool regardless if this character is rebooted and ends up in the next film. CHA CHING

In theory he was, but his universe still has an MMO going on. It would be stupid to abandon the ToR universe because the films are practically unaffected by it, and clearing the accumulated obscure trash was Disney's aim by the erasure to give themselves some freedom for the new films.

If EA Games is continuing making ToR games they need a license and I don't see any reason why Disney shouldn't make ToR canon. This is the only part of the SW world besides the main setting that has a wider recognition. 

I don't think it is that bad. I don't know why a lot of people thought they would discount an exclusive when there policy is no discounting exclusives.

It isn't bad, true. But LEGO made that policy. They can just as easily break it. It would be surprised if LEGO would be legally bound or something to adhere to their own policies. So, there was hope.

• Like 1

In theory he was, but his universe still has an MMO going on. It would be stupid to abandon the ToR universe because the films are practically unaffected by it, and clearing the accumulated obscure trash was Disney's aim by the erasure to give themselves some freedom for the new films.

If EA Games is continuing making ToR games they need a license and I don't see any reason why Disney shouldn't make ToR canon. This is the only part of the SW world besides the main setting that has a wider recognition. 

Additionally, Darth Revan has a solid following from a generation's worth of fans. 

Darth Revan's action figures is one of the most expensive wide-release (non-limited) 3.75" action figures to be released in past 15 years and has actually appreciated nicely in the last 2-3 years.

The new films will not wipe out existing EU fan favorites, although of course there will be more products to dilute dollars overall.

It isn't bad, true. But LEGO made that policy. They can just as easily break it. It would be surprised if LEGO would be legally bound or something to adhere to their own policies. So, there was hope.

If they discounted an exclusive for this sale every single retailer would be crying foul (and rightfully so.)

try 2x skiff + malevolence ... would be a shame if you were a few dollars short and didnt get a raven due to mathematical error.

Yeah this is what I decided on pretty quickly 50% off plus VIP points plus Darth Revan brings these sets to a total saving of around 60% off.