2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Let's all order the limit of 5 skiffs.  They can't possibly ban all of us at once, can they?

That set is a great buy at 50% off, the best of the 3 IMHO. Shouldn`t be an issue, no doubt they are expecting a large influx of orders in the next few hours. Now, if you place 10 orders of 5 each, I think it will be a different story  :thumbsup:

Let's all order the limit of 5 skiffs.  They can't possibly ban all of us at once, can they?

How about we all order 5 tonight. . . and 5 every hour after that. Be smart and you won't be banned. LOL I just contradicted myself.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon or Walmart (for Pre Vizsla's FIghter) price match or at least decrease their prices. Most of the major retailers did that for the B-Wing last year.

How about we all order 5 tonight. . . and 5 every hour after that. Be smart and you won't be banned. LOL I just contradicted myself.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon or Walmart (for Pre Vizsla's FIghter) price match or at least decrease their prices. Most of the major retailers did that for the B-Wing last year.

Only thing that is slightly discomforting to think about is that it`s going to kill the value, maybe longer then one would expect. The set has already been around for quite a while, and there is a fairly large quantity that appears to be available. The upcoming discount is only going to add to that. Still a great set and a decent investment over time, but I don`t know if it will be worth flipping any time soon. 

Only thing that is slightly discomforting to think about is that it`s going to kill the value, maybe longer then one would expect. The set has already been around for quite a while, and there is a fairly large quantity that appears to be available. The upcoming discount is only going to add to that. Still a great set and a decent investment over time, but I don`t know if it will be worth flipping any time soon. 

Whats kind of funny is this might kill the Skiffs value for a while - which might make it tough for the people who chose it in the investment game. lol

At $12.50 can you stand to hold onto them a while? It's not taking a huge penny from the kitty to keep some around.

Whats kind of funny is this might kill the Skiffs value for a while - which might make it tough for the people who chose it in the investment game. lol

Yep! Who could have seen this coming though haha  :banghead:

At $12.50 can you stand to hold onto them a while? It's not taking a huge penny from the kitty to keep some around.

Ya that`s true. It`s really cheap, and you get a couple good figures. 

Anyone know if the hype for Raven is legit? Was he part off the EU that was erased last week? If so, that could dampen demand.

It would be pretty cool regardless if this character is rebooted and ends up in the next film. CHA CHING

From what I understand, it was just the EU past RotJ that got wiped, all the EU stuff from the old republic era is still intact, for now.

I'm trying to think would it looks better to have 1 or 2 skiffs on display with my sail barge? If I remember right there was two skiffs in the movie...

2 sounds perfect, though of course you only need 1 pit and set of minifigures. 

Come to think of it, a $12.50 skiff is a perfect birthday present for my kids' classmates. Time to restock the ol' garage gift-bin. 

Haha, that bin I`m sure comes in handy. Saving money and still having the best gifts!

Im going to go on and say these aren't going on sale tonight. Not to be a downer, but looking at what Jeff wrote and then the fact that the sandcrawler is live and these are not. Could be wrong and I hope I am, but I have a feeling we are waiting another day.

Maybe this thread will reach 100 pages by then.

That`s a good point, but LEGO Shop at Home says "Tomorrow" and May 3-5. One would think the indication would be midnight tonight given that. Would be pretty funny if it wasn`t though, and we`re all left here this evening with nothing. 15min or so to go though, so we`ll find out!

I am confident based on last year and how the shop at home server almost went down and when I woke up the next morning, almost all the good things were stocked out, it will be going live between Midnight and 1am EST tonight (13 to 73 minutes from now).  Of course confidence is what took the Empire down!

2 sounds perfect, though of course you only need 1 pit and set of minifigures. 

Haha, that bin I`m sure comes in handy. Saving money and still having the best gifts!

That`s a good point, but LEGO Shop at Home says "Tomorrow" and May 3-5. One would think the indication would be midnight tonight given that. Would be pretty funny if it wasn`t though, and we`re all left here this evening with nothing. 15min or so to go though, so we`ll find out!

Yeah I could always leave the Sarlacc in the box and just add boba fett, lando, and luke to my jabbas palace to make it look even more movie realistic

LEGO Shop at Home says May 3-5 for the sale.

Jeff's email contradicted that. Also the banner on the page says "limited time" on the Star Wars sale section. So who knows?

I am confident based on last year and how the shop at home server almost went down and when I woke up the next morning, almost all the good things were stocked out, it will be going live between Midnight and 1am EST tonight (13 to 73 minutes from now).  Of course confidence is what took the Empire down!

They will go down either way. Their servers run on diesel fuel. Someone has to pump and crank them to get them started again too.