2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

I wouldn't be surprised if they "release" a couple of sets every so often into their system to give everyone some chance, and not just those that are online now. Just wait a bit and refresh often.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.  I think this happened with the B Wing?  Any one else remember?

• Like 1

Anyone seeing cancels coming with free ravens lol? I would be happy either way .. I rather have the sets I purchased tho

I got backordered status on my Skiffs already. I wonder what the chances are of actually filling that backorder. I assume they aren't actually producing this set anymore.

Wow. Someone give this guy a prize for extremely fast fingers! (Or perhaps, careful planning). Congrats! 

He probably had six devices/computers set up before hand.  Hit "order" six times after seeing the promo go live, and there you go...

EDIT - possibly even six windows open on his desktop instead.

• Like 1

Revan is still a better deal than double VIP points on R2-D2, UCS X-Wing, Ewok Village, and Sandcrawler since you can easily net $20-22 after fees on ebay.  It might be even more if he goes out of stock quickly.

it will certainly be worth less after this farce of a sale. unless they run out of them in next hour..

I got backordered status on my Skiffs already. I wonder what the chances are of actually filling that backorder. I assume they aren't actually producing this set anymore.

Me too, everything else is clear, but I bet they come up with more of the Skiff's to fill all backorders.

He probably had six devices/computers set up before hand.  Hit "order" six times after seeing the promo go live, and there you go...

This is Bold's setup on sale days.... he's a professional people.

t6a24p.jpg

Haha you guys. This would certainly explain it! Impressive feat no matter how you look at it. Wow. 

Yes. I was not investing at the time much yet. This was my first big purchase. I bought 3 like halfway through the day when they randomly came back in stock.

As I work in the print & fulfillment industry, I can tell you that fulfillment centers have virtual warehouse #'s in their system, and they can have bin locations with so many Malevolence's in a bin in warehouse #1, and then have a warehouse #2, #3, etc that is off limits from being available, like restricted warehouses, and they may have had 500 Malevolence's in warehouse #1, with 5,000 more in warehouse #2.  Then they are going to wait till like 9-11am and move some, not all between bins & warehouses (without actually moving the stock).  Then it will come & go again.  This way they hope (and though I want mine, rightfully so) that the average mom, dad & kid can try to get one during the day as opposed to the 12:00:00 caffeine drinkers we are. :)

LOL. I just woke up. What did I miss?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Sold listings on ebay for $26-29 each, many without free shipping offered.  This is a good promo figure, unlike the blue Hoth Han from last year.

You still think the price will hold once the US starts flooding the market with these?