2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Assuming no screw ups on your side a cancellation could be a good sign.  no more orders becasue while we were all talking up SSD the R2 slipped by into retired status.  I think this will be a great year for the Large Set investors.  Who knows what other surprises await us this year.

Anyone had their R2D2s cancelled? I ordered 1 yesterday and when I checked the status today it got cancelled. My other order last May 3 midnight is still in customer service though the Skiffs and Visla are backordered.

My R2-D2, 10188 and Sandcrawler all shipped.  Desert Skiffs are on backorder, along with a Grand Emporium.

• Like 2

Anyone had their R2D2s cancelled? I ordered 1 yesterday and when I checked the status today it got cancelled. My other order last May 3 midnight is still in customer service though the Skiffs and Visla are backordered.

I had one shipped, the other one on backorder, not cancelled yet

Remembering the BZ/VH fiasco, "cancelled" might not mean anything...

Now why would they cancel orders for R2? Could this mean that Lego is out of stock of R2s and they stopped making them.

Assuming no screw ups on your side a cancellation could be a good sign. no more orders becasue while we were all talking up SSD the R2 slipped by into retired status. I think this will be a great year for the Large Set investors. Who knows what other surprises await us this year.

Confirmed? Sold out or retired?

Straight out cancel is too suspicious no matter where. It would be even more suspicious in Europe, assuming that final production of that particular set is mostly european.

That is what I thought too. At first, I thought that the ban hammer was going to strike again indirectly by canceling certain orders, but there could be other reasons why the order was canceled.

How long has this been the case? My wallet can not handle this panic buying any longer!

First time check at Walmart for me say sold out

Target out of stock

Panic buy of 2 at amazon first after seeing unofficial retired flipped comment , cancelled, then saw target and walmart out and reordered!

• Like 1

Sorry, busy at work.

I did another R2D2 order an hour or two ago and received another cancellation. Just called my credit card issuer and they said there aren't any restrictions with my credit card.

Ordered via US LEGO Shop at Home.

Will be calling LEGO when I get home in an hour.

An R2D2 can still be ordered from LEGO Shop at Home. EOL might be imminent, but not yet here. Currently it is just out of stock, with shipping in 30 days.

I figured that is why he is placing these orders.  The point I believe is that they are being cancelled after that is done.  If they secretly retire this one it will have caught me off guard.  Who knows though.

An R2D2 can still be ordered from LEGO Shop at Home. EOL might be imminent, but not yet here. Currently it is just out of stock, with shipping in 30 days.

Grand emporium still says that too and I'm having trouble seeing it come back in to stock at this point. Who knows