2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Managed to skip on buying anything this year.  Temptation was there to get Darth Robot but interest dipped off now that according to Star Wars he never really happened.  Hopefully the chinese decide to create an exact duplicate so I can pick him up for a couple bucks later.

Actually, we have every good reason to believe that the ToR universe will not be erased. It is a strong IP of EA Games, the exclusive partner of Disney regarding game developments. It hardly affects the movies, it is strictly managed and has a 200$ MMO going on. EA has the bargaining power to convince Disney to retain this part of the EU. I believe in the coming weeks there will be an announcement that ToR is staying. This is not some obscure book or board game. Scrapping it would be a suicide regarding its market potential, and the people who are in charge know this well. 

Just a reminder, they did not announce what will go exactly. They set up a committee to decide what they should retain. And one of its members hinted that ToR will stay.

Now I just really want the Sith Lord Revan and don't think these will go below $25, unless Lego has an ebay seller that will dump them if they have thousands extra. I have always wondered what becomes of extra promotion items like this that don't find homes during the promotion. Anyone know?

When I got my R2 from the local Lego store they scanned the Revan and it rang up as $5 and then was voided as a promotional item so it may he that the extras will be sold in stores at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Anyone else still sitting in customer service?  This is how it was on black friday weekend.  I ordered all of mine in the first 15 minutes though, so I am not sure what is going on.  I was told a few weeks back that my SSD will ship today so I will be checking that as well.

Anyone else still sitting in customer service? This is how it was on black friday weekend. I ordered all of mine in the first 15 minutes though, so I am not sure what is going on. I was told a few weeks back that my SSD will ship today so I will be checking that as well.

You're banned.

Just kidding.

I hope.

Most of mine went to In Process almost immediately and then shipped the following day.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Anyone else still sitting in customer service?  This is how it was on black friday weekend.  I ordered all of mine in the first 15 minutes though, so I am not sure what is going on.  I was told a few weeks back that my SSD will ship today so I will be checking that as well.

How many different orders?  I placed 6 and all have shipping or are in process.

The orders I placed at midnight on 5/3 have been 'in process' all weekend.  Hoping they ship out today or tomorrow.

I called LEGO Shop at Home last week and they said the SSD's weren't shipping out until 5/31.

The orders I placed at midnight on 5/3 have been 'in process' all weekend.  Hoping they ship out today or tomorrow.

I called LEGO Shop at Home last week and they said the SSD's weren't shipping out until 5/31.

When did you order your SSD's?

Well the good news is that all of the orders just flipped to "in process" at the same time.  The bad news is that all of the actual sets show back ordered even though I had every order done within 15 minutes of the opening bell, with the last 6 being R2 orders when it was still showing in stock.  They must have just figured out that NM is a state in the USA and not a part of Mexico but bumped me to the back of the line anyway.