2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

I ordered R2D2 from the lego.com store and got a notice that it will only ship out on May 10th so I went to the lego store and picked one up. I called them this morning to cancel the order and the woman on the phone asked me if I wanted to cancel the whole order or just part of it. The rest of the order had Darth Revan and the Poster so I told her I just wanted to cancel the R2D2 as I was able to pick one up at the store. She cancelled it but said the Revan and Poster will still ship to me. 

I ordered R2D2 from the lego.com store and got a notice that it will only ship out on May 10th so I went to the lego store and picked one up. I called them this morning to cancel the order and the woman on the phone asked me if I wanted to cancel the whole order or just part of it. The rest of the order had Darth Revan and the Poster so I told her I just wanted to cancel the R2D2 as I was able to pick one up at the store. She cancelled it but said the Revan and Poster will still ship to me.

Don't be surprised if you are charged for the promo.

Even worse here...no Darth Revan minifigs left at all

Unlike MM prices are rising on eBay with only 15 BIN listings. Perhaps once everyone gets their LEGO Shop at Home orders the supply will pickup but with this being limited to 3 days and only with SW purchase any speculation on its future?

Just found a super star destroyer at a local lego store. The box is completely trashed (boxes intact inside) but the Manager was motivated to get rid of it and offered me an extra 1000 VIP points if purchased + promo minifig. Since I wanted one to build I'm pretty happy and can't complain. At least I don't have to store the huge box lol.

• Like 7

Just found a super star destroyer at a local lego store. The box is completely trashed (boxes intact inside) but the Manager was motivated to get rid of it and offered me an extra 1000 VIP points if purchased + promo minifig. Since I wanted one to build I'm pretty happy and can't complain. At least I don't have to store the huge box lol.

That`s a really great score! Congrats! 

Managed to skip on buying anything this year.  Temptation was there to get Darth Robot but interest dipped off now that according to Star Wars he never really happened.  Hopefully the chinese decide to create an exact duplicate so I can pick him up for a couple bucks later.

• Like 1

Awesom Find !

I think the promo goes til tomorrow night right? After all my protesting I think I am gonna buy a R2D2 just to get the Revan mini fig. The sales were so lousy that I can see Darth Revan being fairly rare. That is unless someone is interested in trading for deadpool, two face, or wolverine

I dont think the sales in store was worth getting a Revan for, even if it sells for $25+. Catching good sales elsewhere will still net you more in the long run, probably with less work too!

Not the 10% sales, no, it`s a horrible deal. For the sets that were 50% off in addition to Revan, that`s really quite good. Exclusive SW sets are also a solid deal, but ya, other than that not so much. 

• Like 1

Now I just really want the Sith Lord Revan and don't think these will go below $25, unless Lego has an ebay seller that will dump them if they have thousands extra.  I have always wondered what becomes of extra promotion items like this that don't find homes during the promotion. Anyone know?

I have heard that they pop up in lego stores and you can just buy them....

I think there are a lot of AFOLs in my city though so I wouldn't be surprised if they all sold out!

At $4.99 even? I will be calling my local store after the promotion for sure, though that would seem to defeat the exclusive purpose of getting people to shell out during the promotion.  I hope they donate them to kids in less fortunate circumstances.