10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

I just have to say...The TB is an incredible model to display. I'm a huge fan of large intricate sets and the TB is truly awesome for those of you who haven't seen it built.  Like a previous post, I never get tired of looking at and admiring it.  I've had mine set up and on display for at least 3 years now.  This is what I've done to it...I know that its not exactly to scale, but it was pretty fun and I think it looks cool.  

This is so cool... now I want to collect the superhero minifigures to go with my tower bridge.

I was just watching tv when they showed a quick shot of the Tower Bridge in the movie trailer for the new Night At the Museum movie.

Maybe the movie will help create more interest in the Lego Tower Bridge.

Thought the same thing last night. Isn't Robin Williams in it too? Like was. His last movie or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I hope this set goes EOL soon cause I've been sitting on 3 for probably 3 years.  I didn't know what I know now about investing and not spending before it's necessary cause my money is tied up.  This site has been incredible.  I'm addicted! haha

I've been sitting on more for longer!  There's no sign of the TB going any time soon but, there'll be carnage online once the rumours start!  I've heard it mentioned that the SOH is going first.  I tied up over

I hope this set goes EOL soon cause I've been sitting on 3 for probably 3 years. I didn't know what I know now about investing and not spending before it's necessary cause my money is tied up. This site has been incredible. I'm addicted! haha

Better to tie your money up longer than skate close to the edge and miss out

^ oh wow! That's a lot!! 

It's a beautiful set, I have one built.  A great  showpiece.  After learning my lesson with the Eiffel Tower which I also had 3 of and sold them way too early and now they are worth a ton.  I'm holding on to the Tower Bridges for a while.  I just need them to go so it can start to appreciate.  

I hope this set goes EOL soon cause I've been sitting on 3 for probably 3 years. I didn't know what I know now about investing and not spending before it's necessary cause my money is tied up. This site has been incredible. I'm addicted! haha

But the f5 button on your computer won't be broke.

Lego doesn`t really have a reason to retire it yet, they haven`t released a model of this scale to replace it, unless you want to include the Sidney Opera House. It`s very likely they will continue to make large scale Creator sets, because they`re just awesome and lets face it practically everyone wants them, and those whos budgets they may be out of still love them. I`d like to think this one has the time at least until another larger set comes out, could be wrong about that, but maybe. When you start to have too many models available at once it sort of boggles up buyer`s minds, you know what they say about offering choices to consumers, but not to many cause they can`t decide at all. That sort of thing. Who knows though, they likely have other plans. 

The Tower Bridge doesn't dance. It is a great value...and set. This set is a must have for any collector. I think you will be hard pressed to find another 4000+ piece set for $240...ever. If you don't have at least one, what are you waiting for?

It is a great deal. If this set came out now I think it would be priced similarly to the Opera House.