10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

It is actually more real than the real bridge. I don't think there is even 1k bricks in the real thing because back in the day there was a shortage of cement to stick the bricks together plus it was very foggy that day and Queen Victoria give everybody the day off. This is a winner in my book as you get more than the real thing and cost slightly cheaper. The only thing to damage this rendition's profit would be a Chinese Stickle Brick knock off.  :crazy:

You guys sure?  Looks legit to me.

can't tell whether you're trying to be facetious or not, but assuming your question is serious, just go to ebay and search for "building blocks".  You'll see all sorts of chinese knockoffs for Lego.  Also, "compatible with Lego" = not Lego.   :bad:

• Like 1

It has 1k pieces Lego is 4k

can't tell whether you're trying to be facetious or not, but assuming your question is serious, just go to ebay and search for "building blocks".  You'll see all sorts of chinese knockoffs for Lego.  Also, "compatible with Lego" = not Lego.   :bad:

Thanks guys, they almost got me.

Man these fakes are getting good.

Come on guys, I didn't really think that was Lego.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, they almost got me.

Man these fakes are getting good.

Come on guys, I didn't really think that was Lego.

If you donate 1000 to me via a PayPal I wills advise you on how to tell the great difference between the two. Great deal for you. Come again.

$1,000? What a rip. Give me 999.99 and I will do the same plus help diversify your stock portfolio. Oh and did I mention the bridge I have to sell you?