10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

How often does Target send out item with really bad boxes? I just got a destroyed TB and am not sure if a replacement will be just another bad one

thats unfortunate as i just ordered a single Xwing from them also.  What I do know is that you can go right to target and return the item... They will restock it at a huge discount and guess what.... you can BUY it back from them!  LOL!  now I know what some may think, but personally its targets fault for shipping it so poorly.

I usually use site to store for Target and WM.  I can inspect the product and the shipping is always free.

Target has Site to Store for the TB? Man I learn something new on this site everyday.

CsB2lF.jpg

You should have stepped on it and thrown it around a few times. It would have made for a better thread ;)

Target has Site to Store for the TB? Man I learn something new on this site everyday.

You should have stepped on it and thrown it around a few times. It would have made for a better thread ;)

LOL OK, I will make sure not to use that word unless more warranted. But would you keep this?

Not great, but that's nothing!  I got a Technic Tow Truck last year from TRU and it had a hole in it that was about 6", like someone put their foot through it.  Eventually got one in great condition, but the first two...yes, two, were insane.  Never had a problem with Target, though.

Depends on the price. Close to MSRP I'd rather order fresh ones from LEGO Shop at Home.

You should be able to smooth it out a bit, bringing it bacl to original shape. Some not so discrete marks will remain, but I wouldn't hesitate to sell it as NISB and just add a picture and a comment about the condition.

similar to what I'm going to do with tb. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

If you can pull that off, it would be like jumping over the open bridge in a double decker bus

Tower-Bridge-Bus-Jump2.jpg

Or is it a different type of jumping that we're going to see you do?

article-2137794-12DB47D8000005DC-307_634

I own almost all the 102 sets but when I see this set I Always walk buy and don't give it any attention. It has so many pieces, a famous building,... but...

If you are inferring that it's part of the architecture series, it's actually part of the creator series. This thread will give you a good idea of the opinions on this set.

Guest TabbyBoy

I own almost all the 102 sets but when I see this set I Always walk buy and don't give it any attention. It has so many pieces, a famous building,... but...

This is Creator not Architecture. How can you not give attention to the most beautiful bridge ever constructed? This can only be a winner in my book. If it's too big for you to post, have buyer collect with cash on collection. I offer a discount for this which offsets PayPal fees and you can always offer the buyer other no-fee deals.

Edited by TabbyBoy

I don't think you understand my question. I 'm just thinking about buying one from the legoshop :-) but i'm not convinced. I think it doesn't sell that well.

I understood your question and I was letting you know that there are 13 pages (which isn't that many) of opinions on this set, after reading through those pages you might have a better understanding of the set and it's investment potential.