10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

It's pretty obvious now everyone is dying for the top 20-50 list. It should be it's own thread at this point as this has barely been about tower bridge all day.  Which is fine, but maybe we can get that list Ed? Cause I'm also intrigued to know.  Otherwise people will just go in a round about way naming more sets and asking if it's close to top 10. haha 

• Like 2

It's pretty obvious now everyone is dying for the top 20-50 list. It should be it's own thread at this point as this has barely been about tower bridge all day.  Which is fine, but maybe we can get that list Ed? Cause I'm also intrigued to know.  Otherwise people will just go in a round about way naming more sets and asking if it's close to top 10. haha

i for one do not care about this list. I am sure duplo sets will be way down the list and for a good reason.

While the "average" American may not be able to identify Tower Bridge, I'd guess that most Americans that are in a position to drop $500-$1,000 on a LEGO set can.  Still, it's not as well known or as popular as it's predecessors (subjects of large sets) and certainly not as popular as the themes of some of the other current investment options.  So, while I've stashed a handful of these away I'm mostly putting my bets in other places...

Most stockpiled sets:

Grand Emporium

Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

Fire Brigade

Superman Vs Power Armor Lex

R2-D2

Tower Bridge

The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

Pet Shop

Haunted House

A funny thing about the BP forums is how often the most interesting information and discussion takes place in threads where the title wouldn't give you a clue what was being discussed.

• Like 5

Ed told me that after the top 10 it's mostly Chima and ninjango sets from 11-50.

I know I was shocked too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Quick, someone let hxckid know his acct was hacked and the hacker is trying to get info out of Ed!! Only one missed capital letter - it can't be him!

;)

Edited by gregpj
  • Like 1

Ed told me that after the top 10 it's mostly Chima and ninjango sets from 11-50.

Quick, someone let hxckid know his acct was hacked and the hacker is trying to get info out of Ed!! Only one missed capital letter - it can't be him!

????

im not.  you know why?  those are the sets usually not purchased and set aside on clearence where an ill-advised invester goes to check stores and decides instead of going home empty handed to pick up a few chima or ninjago because they are 50% to 70% off.

Since this thread is pretty much done for, I will contribute to its demise........speaking of the London Bridge, Lake Havesue City is probably one of the best Spring break places of all time.

Do you fulfill your quotas for the year in just a weekend their? Take the rest of the year off to be a brickpicker moderator.

:) :)

Ed started it...

I personally don't like the town hall very much. Being so big it seems to represent the good old days of excessive government spending on themselves that our current government seems to enjoy.

Seriously, aside from Market Street, it's the bottom of my list. I've only got one set aside and I may dump it sooner than later as it takes a ton of space.

Ed started it...

I personally don't like the town hall very much. Being so big it seems to represent the good old days of excessive government spending on themselves that our current government seems to enjoy.

Seriously, aside from Market Street, it's the bottom of my list. I've only got one set aside and I may dump it sooner than later as it takes a ton of space.

You have to get the delorean and stage a bttf scene.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1