Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

This movie is on like every night on cable - i think they have the Back To the Future channel which is like a constant commercial for this set.  Yee HAW!

Just sold another for $70.   time to lay off the selling of this one.  

as Axl says...

Edited by cladner

This movie is on like every night on cable - i think they have the Back To the Future channel which is like a constant commercial for this set.  Yee HAW!

Just sold another for $70.   time to lay off the selling of this one.  

as Axl says...

Just sold one for $80 + $8 shipping.

Edited by TheOrcKing
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

do you think that the Dimensions sets with Doc Brown and Marty will impact the performance of this set?

​I think that if anything it would impact the set in a positive manner. With the new molds including Marty's skate board, Marty's guitar and Doc's new hair piece, people would completely want to get them self a delorean to go along with it.  

The value of the figures may go down a bit seeing that the new ones are vastly improved, however the delorean itself i think would be the sought after part. 

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else find it heavy that this one has settled in at around 88 Dollars on Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-21103-DeLorean-Machine-Building/dp/B00DQC2FPM/ref=pd_sim_21_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1HMQT5G73DBC5D874J6T

there are big names with over 600 copies on FBA. They started with over 900. now they are down 300 in about 4 months. still lot of big names inventory that need to water down before this can move up! just my 0.02

• Like 3

^ It's leave you moron. It's make like a tree and leave.

I _really_ hope you didn't mean "moron" in the way in reads.   Yup. I missed that reference... My bad. Shouldn't read forum posts while on a work conference call I guess. :)

I think mudcatsfan knew perfectly well what he was writing. "get out of here" isn't exactly what he was politely saying.

Let's all let the conversation die here and move on... So I'll close with...

MoveAlong.jpg

Edited by gregpj
Totally missed that one.

looks like they are re-releasing in theaters (along with new dvd and blue ray bundles) for the 30th aniversary.  so expect a bump in october.

thanks for the post I had not seen.  This should help move some inventory and head the price to a new plateau.  Sweet!  Glad I held onto some.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/17/8987319/back-to-the-future-in-cinemas-30th-anniversary

Edited by trekgate502
  • Like 1