Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

Two on the shelf at a local Walmart just last week. Went back yesterday and poof.

I probably should have bought these at $28 all day long from Amazon for the 52 weeks they had it on sale.

second that. few @ 28 won't/wouldn't have hurt. :D....

now AMAZON sellers down to 190 :P .... 8 sellers gone in 24 hours. that's good progress :P LOL...

lowest price : 47.99+5.49

Buy box: $56.88

its rising faster than i thought :)

Two on the shelf at a local Walmart just last week. Went back yesterday and poof.

I probably should have bought these at $28 all day long from Amazon for the 52 weeks they had it on sale.

Target with the 5% redcard...but I guess you may not get taxed via Amazon, depending where you are. I put in 3 orders of 8 during that time. Glad I did! ;)

Dont understand it, so ugly. Lets see how the ecto will perform

This set will do well because of the property and minifigures.  People won't care that the car is a bit off model because it's an official LEGO set with the Back to the Future name on it.  I think it would perform even better if the Delorean had a more appealing design, but it should do just fine.  I agree that Ecto-1 will outperform it in the long run.  

• Like 2

I picked up a few of these when the local lego store had them on sale for $28 (+ flower cart).  Generally when things are on sale at this stores its a good indication that the end is near, the other store close by never even bothers to tag sale items.

overall the ecto-1 is a better model, and in the long run will see better returns.  but with the hype of the new movie, its hard to say when it will EOL.  I suspect the delorean will have a better ROI over the next year.

second that. few @ 28 won't/wouldn't have hurt. :D....

now AMAZON sellers down to 190 :P .... 8 sellers gone in 24 hours. that's good progress :P LOL...

lowest price : 47.99+5.49

Buy box: $56.88

its rising faster than i thought :)

Amazon:

# of sellers: 188

lowest price : 49.99+5.49

BB : $58.76

#47 on amazon's Best Sellers in Building Toys

slight uptick w/w :) and slight reduction in # of sellers.... lets see what next week brings ....

Edited by newbie77

Amazon:

slight uptick w/w :) and slight reduction in # of sellers.... lets see what next week brings ....

Good start for this. Would be really cool to see this one take off despite being massively hoarded. 

How about a follow-up Alex P. Keaton set to compliment Michael J. Fox's work in BTTF? Honestly, show me that smile again.

Don't waste another.... minute on your cryin'.

We're nowhere near the end.

The best

is

ready

to BEGIN...

what will we do baby.... without usssss..... shalalala!

• Like 1

Amazon:

Amazon:

# of sellers: 184 (-4 w/w)

lowest price : $56.24 (+$0.76)

BB: $59.99 (+$1.23)

#468 in Toys & Games

#48 in Toys & Games > Building & Construction Toys > Building Sets

seeing slight uptick in price and reduction in # of sellers.

• Like 1