Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

Have one last 'new in box' Delorean left.

Trying to decide if I should sell now while there's all the hype surrounding BTTF day, or leave it alone. (UK seller).

P.S.If increases within next year are likely to be less than £20 I'm thinking now.

Opinions?

Thanks

If you need the money, sell it. Otherwise, later you may wish you had a real one to go back in time & unsell it...

• Like 1

I wasn't referring to you.

gotcha. I haven't seen many folks selling for less than very good prices. Checking the recently solds there are even a few over what i thought was top price (89 shipped).

I guess i'll hold out for 88.88 plus 8.88 shipping through the night.

Love that i have one of the few ebay auctions ending tonight :)

Guest TabbyBoy

I shifted mine for just £45 (£23.33 from Argos) as the thing was so butt ugly and thought it had no "future". How wrong I was! Taking about how prices get buyers to bite, I did sell a 41999 combined with a 9398 for £419.99.

I shifted mine for just £45 (£23.33 from Argos) as the thing was so butt ugly and thought it had no "future". How wrong I was! Taking about how prices get buyers to bite, I did sell a 41999 combined with a 9398 for £419.99.

Agree with you that it's a bad set. The design of the car is awful. I did however think it could do well long term simply because it's Lego + BTTF. Same reason Ecto-1 will do well. The only difference is that Ecto-1 is a great set.