Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

More recently and sometimes just regional. Several here cleaned up Shopkos at 50% off and Barnes and noble had all minecraft at 26.24 (before coupons and member discount) a few weeks ago (a short unannounced sale).

So temporary and regional clearance is not more heavily discounted then being available for 20% off for months on end with no limits on amazon.

(if we're considering impact to the market and how much could have been bought up by brickvesters)

To me this says that the Delorean did not sell as well as the Minecraft set. It just SAT at 20% off forever.

Edited by mudcatsfan

Nope.  I just poofed the last one.  Tried to order two but only let me add one to cart.  I'm sure more will trickle in but things are getting interesting.  I think the $44.99 ones on TRU are not available also.

Nope again, you are right.  Reset to 19.  Guess I'll buy one more, why not.

Edited by sroster

I watched the original movie with my kids the other day.  They loved it.  In fact, my 8 yr old (girl) keeps begging me to watch the 2nd one.

I expect the children of the 80s to all show this movie to their kids as the hype around October 21, 2015 ramps up.  Hopefully this set is gone by then and we can all cash in.  

I picked up two from AMZ just now.  We'll see what happens but I didn't want to be stuck with the one I had to build (knowing that my two kids will probably want the other ones anyways).

I've got three, one to build and two to hold onto. I'm debating if I should buy two more on Amazon. I called my local Lego store and they said that this was retired. He didn't have any in stock and they weren't getting any more. Take it for what it's worth, but it looks like the signs are there for this bad boy to end up retiring pretty soon. Not that I know all that much, I have a feeling in the future that this set could sell for $100. I know if I had the cash and these things were sold out I'd buy one for $100 since I love the movie so much.

I've got three, one to build and two to hold onto. I'm debating if I should buy two more on Amazon. I called my local Lego store and they said that this was retired. He didn't have any in stock and they weren't getting any more. Take it for what it's worth, but it looks like the signs are there for this bad boy to end up retiring pretty soon. Not that I know all that much, I have a feeling in the future that this set could sell for $100. I know if I had the cash and these things were sold out I'd buy one for $100 since I love the movie so much.

if you really believe that then you should have few boatload ... may be large containerload would be a better term :P

if you really believe that then you should have few boatload ... may be large containerload would be a better term :P

Yeah, I should but I stocked up on some other things and only have so much cash. If daycare wasn't so expensive I'd have much more inventory. These darn kids are sucking me dry!! Edited by legodelorean