Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

i was able to score 2 more in last 24 hours just by randomly hitting the link from time to time and then quickly completing the transaction.  

just did one at a time to keep it simple.  amazon only lets you buy 2 of these like every 20 days or something so looks like i'm done with this set from amazon.  

i used the bbtf for filler for my 2 (separate) early vip santa workshop orders to make it to 99 to get the spaceman promo.

also add's a little low cap variety to my over the limit exclusive shop at home purchase history :)

when did you place your order?

mine from 09/07 shipped.

waiting for 09/11

I placed mine 9/13 I think or that Saturday before they went OOS.

I had two orders of 5.

I replaced them with combos of Amazon and LEGO Shop at Home with promos.

It ends up being about the same and LEGO Shop at Home has not let me down yet on backorders.

They still may come through just like Amazon keeps supplying.

But I would rather be safe than sorry and not willing to risk waiting till 10/1 for new LEGO Shop at Home promos.

Pet Shop, Maersk, Arkham Asylum, WVM are my early October LEGO Shop at Home orders on where I am turning my attention next.

I am so glad to have bought mine months ago on sale at Amazon. Perhaps the model is not perfect and, oh my geeze, I will have to go so far out of my way to modify the thing because rebuilding a Lego set is just beyond exhausting compared to a snap & glue model kit.

Was that the BOGO sale with the Pirate Ships ******' all from this year? Around summer, if I recall. What individual price did you purchase it for?

Just the $27.99 it was listed at for a while. I figured it wasn't going to reach any bigger of a discount and decided to finally pull the trigger a couple months ago.

recent orders are to add to my position :D. its good if i get them filled. if not also its totally fine; since i do have some that i got in march @ 27.99

from walmart: (3X3=9) got 3. waiting for 3X2=6.

from amazon: (2X2=4) already shipped so will be getting 4.

not going to buy from LEGO Shop at Home :P