Ideas #004: 21103 - The Delorean Time Machine

Mos_Eisley

The problems that LEGO Shop at Home is having is funny.......I'm over it, I will just wait till all the "minecraft" fever calms down then I will get my deloreans.

I was wondering about this too... I was about to add them to my order but 200

done! Crazy that they have it already!!!!!

True. I was doing the happy dance. Even had my 9 month old daughter doing a jig.

I will cancel my 2 lego orders (1 extra one created in that website logic debacle).

Amazon having over 999 in-stock is nuts! Lego is clearly going to produce a high # of sets. We might still see a short buyer demand period /.bump

I don't think LEGO will make the same mistake with this set as they did with Minecraft.  Also, there will not be the kids sucking them up because they have zero idea about BTTF.  No quick flips here.

I was bad, I flipped my two I bought last week.  I'll keep the one I bought last night.

Looks like Amazon is selling a ton of these today....

"We're sorry. You've requested more of LEGO 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine Building Set, than the 150 available from the seller you've selected. Click here to return to the product detail page and see if additional quantities are available from another seller."

No longer available on amazon - last one sold about 10 mins ago.