9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

Guest TabbyBoy

So... This now proves that Lego can UNretire anything it wants:

post-10054-0-38167700-1384351830.jpg

All other MF sets have unretired too so it seems like retirement is the only thing going EOL these days!

So... This now proves that Lego can UNretire anything it wants:

attachicon.gifUnretired_001.JPG

All other MF sets have unretired too so it seems like retirement is the only thing going EOL these days!

Makes me smile that I never bought any of those AT ALL :D

I smell alot of displeased LEGO investors :P 

Let the fun begins huh .... not so funny at all I guess for alot here

They did not un-retire this set. The Castle with the glow in the dark stickers was and still is very much retired. Try to find 9468 at LEGO Shop at Home in Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, Poland etc. MF is completely done, except for the Haunted House. Whatever is left in the wild is it. I suggest grabbing what you want before I do lol.

• Like 4

They did not un-retire this set. The Castle with the glow in the dark stickers was and still is very much retired. Try to find 9468 at LEGO Shop at Home in Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, Poland etc. MF is completely done, except for the Haunted House. Whatever is left in the wild is it. I suggest grabbing what you want before I do lol.

I'm glad you posted this, I was very close to returning mine.  What if they are making more for TRU as an exclusive?  I guess the discount could disprove that theory, because why are they discounting it if they are going to go exclusive for a year?

I'm glad you posted this, I was very close to returning mine.  What if they are making more for TRU as an exclusive?  I guess the discount could disprove that theory, because why are they discounting it if they are going to go exclusive for a year?

That is what the 90 day return policy is for :)

You will be fine.

Its seems like some of you guys surprised that the Vampyre Castle keeps coming back for sold out to back in stock. It was the same way last year for the Black Pearl, Queen Revenge,Potter Castle, Diagon Alley, Imperial Shuttle these were still available for the Holidays, I got 20 Queen Revenge from YoYo last December for $85 Shipped, If you were Lego wouldn't you pump these out for the Holidays. So all you guys worried about the Monster Fighters coming back to life for another year or so are just cracking under pressure. The Monster Fighters are not on the 2014 Lego Wholesale list. "Now the Haunted House is another thing"

I have too many of these castles. Don't get me wrong, its a great set, but, at the end of the day, Monster Frighters hasn't hit the mark with alot of fans(expect Zombies). It's a shame, Lego could have done alot with this theme. I understand Zombie's are the rage at the min, but the mad sisantist set was much better. The hunted house was one of Lego's best builds. We don't need anymore castles. Stomping

Its seems like some of you guys surprised that the Vampyre Castle keeps coming back for sold out to back in stock. It was the same way last year for the Black Pearl, Queen Revenge,Potter Castle, Diagon Alley, Imperial Shuttle these were still available for the Holidays, I got 20 Queen Revenge from YoYo last December for $85 Shipped, If you were Lego wouldn't you pump these out for the Holidays. So all you guys worried about the Monster Fighters coming back to life for another year or so are just cracking under pressure. The Monster Fighters are not on the 2014 Lego Wholesale list. "Now the Haunted House is another thing"

I agree.