9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

how many can you order before they just cancel them all?

I just got this message when I tried to put #9 in my cart

The quantity you are attempting to add to cart for LEGO Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle (9468) has exceeded the allowable limit per customer. The quantity has been adjusted appropriately and is reflected in your cart. If you wish to purchase a quantity beyond the allowable limit, please send an email, with your contact information and request, to our Bulk Buying team at [email protected].

BULK BUYING TEAM! Lmfao

I don't know what's going to happen with this 20% off issue...I'm just ordering a bunch and hopefully the orders go through.  I'm at 12 right now.  I just changed from paypal, to credit card and am using my secondary address.  

I'm also picking up some Ghost Trains as the 20% applies to those...$56.  Of course, not as nice of a deal as VC for $64! 

Just want the one to add to my collection. Not sure if making multiple transactions would have worked. It's also seems a bit unscrupulous since TRU does state "limit one per customer".

They say "limit one" but then they let you place multiple orders. Amazon, yoyo and im sure others dont allow immediate multiple orders when they have ordering limits. Do you think TRU really cares how many you buy???

I just bought one of these today from a physical TRU store. $119 minus 20%, plus got a Bricktober minifigure set. Do you think they would price adjust for at least the $79? They should, right? Good for those of you who are getting it for $64!

Yes I would definitely bring it in for a price adjustment. I've never had a prob doing that.

They say "limit one" but then they let you place multiple orders. Amazon, yoyo and im sure others dont allow immediate multiple orders when they have ordering limits. Do you think TRU really cares how many you buy???

That'd be open to speculation. I'd be interested to know how many of the multiple orders would be honored by TRU, especially with the 20% off added. 

That'd be open to speculation. I'd be interested to know how many of the multiple orders would be honored by TRU, especially with the 20% off added.

Anything can happen, but tru has had these kind of screw ups before when a sale kicks over and in my experience they've always followed through on the orders (with the exception being when they run out of stock). Hopefully they will come through this time.

Anything can happen, but tru has had these kind of screw ups before when a sale kicks over and in my experience they've always followed through on the orders (with the exception being when they run out of stock). Hopefully they will come through this time.

It's good to hear that TRU had generally followed through previously. Hopefully you won't be the main contributing factor that made them run out of stock  :D