9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

Maybe it is. The set has been retired in other countries so this makes a lot of sense. Hope it retires soon.

Edit: I just checked USA LEGO Shop at Home and half of the Monster Fighter sets are either sold out of call to check product availability. The whole theme could be on its way out.

Nope. Series will be going on for another year at least. Check other websites, it tells you the upcoming sets for each theme

I just ordered 4 from yoyo.com.  Looks like they still have some.

I tried to place an order over the phone today.  The first call around noon I successfully placed an order of 2 VC with holiday gift, even when the web site says "Call for Availability".

Then 2 hrs later I called again to place another order using different VIP #, but the sales rep told me it is all sold out, so she couldn't place an order for me.  Looks like it's all done on LEGO Shop at Home.

It's sold out, more stock will be back in soon

Since the Vampyre Castle and Hearse are both actually listed as "Retired Product" on LEGO Shop at Home in the UK, I would pick up any you find available if you are interested. I wouldn't wait around for much of a further discount if you really feel you want this in your inventory. 

Since the Vampyre Castle and Hearse are both actually listed as "Retired Product" on LEGO Shop at Home in the UK, I would pick up any you find available if you are interested. I wouldn't wait around for much of a further discount if you really feel you want this in your inventory. 

I guarantee this will be cheaper on Black Friday. 

"The Vampire Castle will be $80 At Toys R Us Starting Nov 3rd to Nov 23rd" The Toys R Us 2 miles away just put 6 brand new ones out today.

I have a feeling that the VC and the Ghost Train will be all gone at most TRU stores BEFORE Nov 3rd.  I was just playing with TRU web site and trying the In-Store pickup option but none has it in stock within 200 miles where I live.

Guest TabbyBoy

they are gone at LEGO Shop at Home.

No they haven't!

It seems like too many will now be produced as Lego UK have just UNRETIRED it!

"Out of stock, expected ship date 14 Nov 2013" You can still order 99x 6032813.

I think you have plenty of time to buy this, I'm now in no rush whatsoever.  This and the other MF "retirees" are now available under a different product code.  I wonder if these new codes will be on the boxes and rarer/valuable.  I'm thinking of ordering one to check and then return it.

Let's get used to Lego's new/longer product cycles! ;-(

No they haven't!

It seems like too many will now be produced as Lego UK have just UNRETIRED it!

"Out of stock, expected ship date 14 Nov 2013" You can still order 99x 6032813.

I think you have plenty of time to buy this, I'm now in no rush whatsoever.  This and the other MF "retirees" are now available under a different product code.  I wonder if these new codes will be on the boxes and rarer/valuable.  I'm thinking of ordering one to check and then return it.

Let's get used to Lego's new/longer product cycles! ;-(

Good catch!  This certainly changes things for me having added VCs recently to my collection along with the upcoming sale at TRU (US) next Sunday for $80 (leaked advert)... :shocked: