9468 - Vampyre Castle

nolanfan34

I'll be going to TRU at opening, but not for Vampyre Castles. I do have enough of them, so good luck guys. I'll be buying diapers and wipes, wheeee!

They do have a POTC: Whitecap Bay marked down to $59.98, so I might pick it up and get that $10 gift card.

I bought a whitecap bay at my store. It finally dropped from $96.
  • Like 1

My TRU still has the same 5 VCs left on the shelf from yesterday.  I hope they don't move this week and I can go back and get them Saturday for the additional 10% off, plus $10 gift card.  I did pick up a couple Technic: Tow Trucks with the $10 gift card with $50 purchase.  The cashier was nice and used the regular gift cards, instead of the promo cards and I could use them right there on the spot.  $43 is great for a really nice Technic set.

I think it was May and it is still available from many primary sources.  It is closer to 2 years than 1.  Point is, it has been around and discounted for a long time.  

What primary sources are those? Prior to last night there was TRU and FAO. Both of those options are gone now. Last option in the USA would be Target BF but that would be 50/50 at best.

Missed the online sale, BUT got 6 VCs at the local TRU!  Pristine boxes, single tabs!

Nice! I need to know your trick.  I can never get a pristine large box from TRU, because they all have those stupid bands around them.  When I bought the Hasbro Vintage Endor AT-AT, I made them bring me a case fresh one out of the back.

Nice! I need to know your trick.  I can never get a pristine large box from TRU, because they all have those stupid bands around them.  When I bought the Hasbro Vintage Endor AT-AT, I made them bring me a case fresh one out of the back.

Two were on the shelf @TRU and four were in the cardboard box (from Lego)!  All in good shape...

I got 2 more from TRU today as well, that brings my grand total to 12 lol...I'm really happy with one of my purchases today in that it only cost me $47.00 through discounts and the asst. mgr. giving me $20 credit back on my CC because she had a hard time getting the $10 gift card because I prepaid for store pick-up and she didn't know how to scan the coupon with it already being payed for? She told me to consider it a waiting time bonus/credit. :thumbsup:    

hmm...Actually if I add the $10 gift card in I guess you could say I payed $37.00 for the VC  :shocked:

I got 2 more from TRU today as well, that brings my grand total to 12 lol...I'm really happy with one of my purchases today in that it only cost me $47.00 through discounts and the asst. mgr. giving me $20 credit back on my CC because she had a hard time getting the $10 gift card because I prepaid for store pick-up and she didn't know how to scan the coupon with it already being payed for? She told me to consider it a waiting time bonus/credit. :thumbsup:    

hmm...Actually if I add the $10 gift card in I guess you could say I payed $37.00 for the VC  :shocked:

Nice!